LIVE: Sailing Solo on Sapphire! Cheeky Little Coastal Sep 24-28

ceilidh1

I have been keeping this a secret until I got to my room, BUT remember how I booked the cheapest inside guarantee? I did end up with an inside…but this is an inside on steroids! It’s an accessible room that is more like a mini suite, complete with sofa and HUGE! Definitely shenanigan space! (More on that later)

IMG_6159.jpeg

IMG_6160.jpeg

IMG_6161.jpeg

IMG_6162.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg

IMG_6165.jpeg

IMG_6167.jpeg

IMG_6168.jpeg

IMG_6166.jpeg

• Like 14

4 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Funny story…I only recently learned about pineapple stuff (from my teen). The way I learned about it was because I bought my 12 year old son a very cute (or so I thought) shirt with pineapples all over it for a cruise we were taking. My teen was horrified! Needless to say, that shirt never got worn and was donated to the local Goodwill!

Don't feel bad....funny story here.  Fellow workampers did not know about pink flamingos (same thing as upside down pineapples).  Back in the day pink flamingos were a sign of friendship in Florida...oh how times have changed!

Have a great cruise....let the shenanigans continue all cruise!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

@ceilidh1 Thanks for all the pics. The mini-bar setup looks as usual...for now. Beef for lunch looked good 😋. What time for a mermaid mimosa?

6 minutes ago, Ellipooh said:

Hmmm.  Looks like 4 Dewars Scotch and 0 Rum and 0 Vodka. 

4 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

And for enquiring minds....will swaps be allowed? 

@ceilidh1 Thanks for all the pics. The mini-bar setup looks as usual...for now. Beef for lunch looked good 😋. What time for a mermaid mimosa?

No vodka or rum. No mixers (tonic, soda water). I left Stewart a note asking for it to be switched to beer. Honestly, I don’t need it. I have unlimited drinks for the upgraded premium package. I usually give it to my crew friends on board but they all disembarked this week..

• Like 4

The upgraded premium package comes with lightning speed wifi (or so the cute sales guy told me). For the first half hour I couldn’t post anything here. I turned it all off, turned it back on. Seems fine. Not sure I notice a difference but it’s not like I’m planning on streaming.

• Like 4