LIVE: Sailing Solo on Sapphire! Cheeky Little Coastal Sep 24-28

ceilidh1

Just now, YVRteacher said:

Is it weird to be on the ship for so long on embarkation day? I’ve never seen an 11pm sailaway scheduled before.

I guess it would be if you were a “sailaway” person. I legit get on the ship and time is irrelevant. I have no clue ever if we are sailing or in port. I’m on a ship. I don’t care if we are moving!

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

Is it weird to be on the ship for so long on embarkation day? I’ve never seen an 11pm sailaway scheduled before.

It’s weird to be texting my kids. Cause they are right there!!! I forgot Tylenol. I’m m tempted to ask them to bring it!

• Like 7

Meanwhile I’m already in bed, LOL. I only hit three drinks today, how lame of me. 

The comedian tonight (Carlos Oscar) was hilarious. I wish there was more comedy on the short 4 day cruise but if he was the only one I’m content. 

I was going to try to make it to some of the game shows later, but I have zero energy. Settled for a late dinner in the cabin and probably going to call it a night soon… @ceilidh1 hope you make it back up to your cabin safely 😂 I’ve got plenty of ibuprofen if you need some.

See y'all in Victoria tomorrow. I’m doing a HARBOR SEAPLANE TOUR! How exciting - it’s been on my bucket list forever. 

IMG_4112.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg

IMG_4105.jpeg

IMG_4118.jpeg

Edited by talkorpi
  • Like 13

Oh my goodness. I can’t believe I left you all the way I did! How rude of me. So, after the incredibly long dinner (though excellent) I was going to the theatre for the comedy show when I got a text from a good friend who works shoreside for Princess. She was doing some crew paperwork on the ship with two other good friends of mine and asked if they could come find me!!!! So we chatted and hung out for a loooong time. I hadn’t seen any of them in quite a while as our schedules never seem to align, so this was fantastic. They left the ship right before we set sail and waved us off. 

Then I went to skywalkers…there may or may not have been dancing.

i don’t completely remember leaving or going back to the room, but I do remember being so cold. To the point where I was shivering. I turned the heat all the way up. I woke up sweating!🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Teechur said:

Not to be a scold, but Tylenol and alcohol are an unhealthy mix. Maybe try some Advil instead?

I never know the difference between any of those painkillers to be honest. I call everything Tylenol! I’m not even sure which I usually have/take but I’m sure none of them should really be taken with alcohol. lol. 😝 I don’t actually need any, but like to have it on hand just in case!

• Like 1