LIVE: Sailing Solo on Sapphire! Cheeky Little Coastal Sep 24-28

ceilidh1

On 9/24/2024 at 3:44 PM, ceilidh1 said:

I have been keeping this a secret until I got to my room, BUT remember how I booked the cheapest inside guarantee? I did end up with an inside…but this is an inside on steroids! It’s an accessible room that is more like a mini suite, complete with sofa and HUGE! Definitely shenanigan space! (More on that later)

IMG_6159.jpeg

Ohhh, what's the room number (if you're comfortable sharing eventually)? I'm on this ship next year and my friend has booked an interior. I'm hoping maybe she's lucky and this is her cabin 😄 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Priszm said:

Ohhh, what's the room number (if you're comfortable sharing eventually)? I'm on this ship next year and my friend has booked an interior. I'm hoping maybe she's lucky and this is her cabin 😄 

E310

On 9/16/2024 at 10:37 AM, ceilidh1 said:

And the lunch, which was excellent!

IMG_5960.jpeg

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5962.jpeg

IMG_5963.jpeg

IMG_5964.jpeg

Hi Ceilidhi, I just signed-on to Cruise Critic and this is my first post. I have been following this Live thread on Princess and would like to write one for our next cruise. I have enjoyed it, but have a few questions to clear-up a few things.

1. You started writing a week+ ahead of getting on the ship. You had several pages and 100+ posts before getting on the ship. I thought Live was when you are actually on the ship. Is that still considered Live?

2.  How did you score a tour of a HAL ship and lunch? Not sure why it is on the Princess Live thread?

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

This morning is very foggy. The horn is sounding every few minutes 

I was up on lido and that foghorn scared the absolute #### out of me!! Almost dropped my breakfast!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, 1950aeiou said:

Hi Ceilidhi, I just signed-on to Cruise Critic and this is my first post. I have been following this Live thread on Princess and would like to write one for our next cruise. I have enjoyed it, but have a few questions to clear-up a few things.

1. You started writing a week+ ahead of getting on the ship. You had several pages and 100+ posts before getting on the ship. I thought Live was when you are actually on the ship. Is that still considered Live?

2.  How did you score a tour of a HAL ship and lunch? Not sure why it is on the Princess Live thread?

Thank you.

Everyone has their own styles of writing and posting their lives. You can start whenever you wish…

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Everyone has their own styles of writing and posting their lives. You can start whenever you wish…

Still wondering how to get a free lunch and tour ?

@ceilidh1 whenever you have time, could you please post a clear shot of the dining room page of The Patter? Any of them …just trying to see if the list that I’ve compiled for the Sapphire for DR is correct & where reserve collection is.

The ones that I’ve seen they are blurry. First two pages of the morning events and the night events I can read perfect. If you are not able ,not a problem. 

10 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

@ceilidh1 whenever you have time, could you please post a clear shot of the dining room page of The Patter? Any of them …just trying to see if the list that I’ve compiled for the Sapphire for DR is correct & where reserve collection is.

The ones that I’ve seen they are blurry. First two pages of the morning events and the night events I can read perfect. If you are not able ,not a problem. 

How is this?

IMG_6413.jpeg

30 minutes ago, kluv2cruz said:

Are you using the “no days wasted”? How did that work last cruise when you talked about it? 

It’s great! I used it on RC and now using it…feeling just fine next morning!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I broke with tradition today and went to the buffet for breakfast…I instantly regretted it. I don’t love any of the lukewarm food on my plate!

It's so funny, my wife and I used to do almost only buffet for all meals.  Then after the pandemic when we resumed crusing, we just for whatever reason started going to the sit down for all meals.  And loved it. 

Our last cruise, we went to the buffet for breakfast once due to excursions and just hated it.