LIVE Caribbean Princess 9/24/24 - 10/8/24

KarmaCruisers

On 9/20/2024 at 11:00 PM, KarmaCruisers said:

Thanks!

what “healthy” breakfast did y’all get in Sabatini’s?

We usually get veggie scrambles and yogurt parfaits with extra berries, or fruit plates. They will also make specialty coffees with soy or almond milk (if they have it on board).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

It may have been fine last time because your room was technically booked for two, but it's not something we have ever been allowed to do.

Just be careful talking about it as Princess does read these board and I would hate for any crew member to get in trouble. 

My room is booked for two again.

and yes; I do need to be careful as last time on carnival, I used my real name and they stopped me at the terminal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m also not asking for “something for nothing”

It would have been CHEAPER for my aunt to be in the room with my uncle and I (adding a third person to this suite would have only cost an extra $300; instead it was an extra $3200 to book ANOTHER room…so definitely not asking for “something for nothing”

• Like 8

7 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

I’m going to get up at 7 and put my mile in. 
I’ve got my compression socks on, to see if it’ll help my legs with swelling.

Please let me know if they work. I had issues with the on the last cruise so I'm hoping to head it off next time.

• Like 1

So when we get left Sabatini’s the manager asked me if Jolene was in our party, I said yes. He said he’ll get her added so she can join us in Suite dining. (He said it usually isn’t allowed because it might get too crowded..roll eyes…I’ve NEVER seen suite breakfast crowded; on the last cruise it was always us and two other couples…same here, just us and two other couples.

On another note, I found it princess gift cards work differently than carnival.

you have to have a balance FIRST, before the gift card can be applied; and only $5000 can be applied.

also..somehow I got on the ship without a card, haha.

• Like 7

I do need to clarify my acknowledgement.  He is the best I've ever had at any suite breakfast.  I didn't want to slight those I've encountered in the Reserve Collection.  I've had some real grouches in suite breakfast who would not do any more than show me to my table.

5 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I do need to clarify my acknowledgement.  He is the best I've ever had at any suite breakfast.  I didn't want to slight those I've encountered in the Reserve Collection.  I've had some real grouches in suite breakfast who would not do any more than show me to my table.

Yeah this guy was super nice..he could have just said “NO!”

but he said he didn’t want to bother us while we were eating; and just wanted to confirm she was traveling with us, so he can get her added, to have no future issues.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Just been exploring the ship..

lol guest services line has NEVER went down..apparently a lot of the folks have NO idea how to use a phone app.

We just sat down to some lunch at the buffet

IMG_8091.thumb.jpeg.a7ec827b50bd76d3be4a469d80aab615.jpegIMG_8092.thumb.jpeg.2522a09f26d6cbf7ad296c6fc4cd1328.jpeg

We were on the CB last month to Greenland and Iceland. Guest services was absolutely packed the first couple of days. There was a Medallion Help Desk stationed on deck 7 aft, next to the photos. Elaine (Lead Navigator) was the best! She seemed to be there every time we went by.

1 hour ago, crawford said:

We were on the CB last month to Greenland and Iceland. Guest services was absolutely packed the first couple of days. There was a Medallion Help Desk stationed on deck 7 aft, next to the photos. Elaine (Lead Navigator) was the best! She seemed to be there every time we went by.

Maria was our rockstar; somehow Jolene had been double charged for Crown Grille last night. ($106 vs $53)

Maria got it sorted.

• Like 4