Platinum early reservations

COREYATMN

NCL lists ability for booking entertainment reservations 26 days in advance as a platinum benefit.   Since I couldn't do that online, I contacted NCL and was told this benefit is not available now.  Shows can only be booked 21 days before sailing, along with the other 4000 guests.    Since the entertainment is sparse these days, this is another good perk gone.  FYI...Screenshot_20240921-171933.thumb.png.5829f4d51c298b93c26e6c521fd56b64.png

over the years NCL has reduced the number of shows that needed reservations. i was able to book burn the floor on the breakway at exactly 26 days from sail date. this is the only show that needed reservations

Ah, just learned something today.  Do book entertainment 21 days out.

Would've be better if as Plat and up, to be able to book 26 days out.  But at least now I know and just booked my calendar for 21 days before cruise.

We're platinum and are booked on the Oct. 17 Epic TA.  We're in a Family Balcony so no extra perks with that.  We just came into the 26-day booking window for our cruise yesterday.    

I logged in at the appropriate time and booking for "Burn" was not yet showing as available on either my laptop or the app.  I checked in a bit later and was able to book the show on the app; however, it was still not showing as available on my laptop.  A while later it showed up there.  So obviously a lag or disconnect between the platforms. If one doesn't show availability, the other might.   

On 9/21/2024 at 6:02 PM, shof515 said:

over the years NCL has reduced the number of shows that needed reservations. i was able to book burn the floor on the breakway at exactly 26 days from sail date. this is the only show that needed reservations

20 days out, still unable to book Choir of Man....

My problem with trying to book the show was my dinner reservation time conflicted with the show time, even thou my dinner reservation was 90 minutes before the show it wouldn't allow me to book the show.

Once on board we changed dinner to be 15 minutes earlier and than we could make the show reservations