The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday September 24th, 2024

StLouisCruisers

Today is National Professional Baseball Day, Punctuation Day, and Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. - Soren Kierkegaard

Meal Suggestion for today - Maple Apple Crisp
Drink of the Day - Passion Bomb
Wine of the Day - Hans Greyl Sauvignon Blanc
Destination of the Day - Killybegs, Donegal, Ireland

Today in History:
1493 Christopher Columbus embarks on his second expedition to the New World, setting sail with a fleet of 17 ships
1934 2,500 fans see Babe Ruth's farewell Yankee appearance at Yankee Stadium

Ship Locations

Eurodam --- 7 days, round-trip Olivia Majestic Alaska Cruise

Glacier Bay, Alaska   0700-1600

Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska   1800-2200

Koningsdam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Inside Passage

Skagway, Alaska   0700-2000

Nieuw Amsterdam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Inside Passage

Sitka, Alaska   0900-1700

Nieuw Statendam --- 14 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Piraeus-Athens

Chania, Crete, Greece   0800-1700

Noordam --- 14 days, round-trip Great Alaska Explorer

Skagway, Alaska   0700-2100

Oosterdam --- 10 days, one-way from Barcelona to Piraeus-Athens

Valletta, Malta   0800-1700

Rotterdam --- 7 days, round-trip Norse Legends

Alesund, Norway   1000-2200

Volendam --- 10 days, one-way from Montreal to Boston

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada   0900-1800

Zaandam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Inside Passage

At Sea Destination Vancouver, BC, Canada eta 09-25

Zuiderdam --- 7 days, one-way from Boston to Quebec City

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada   1000-1800

Eastern Hemisphere

Westerdam --- 53 days, round-trip Majestic Japan

Kochi, Japan    0800-1700

image.thumb.png.e2bd2f36ee22d5fc6ad656584ec46bdb.png

image.thumb.png.4f06fd3c7deb24b7cc62acf2c6fbb0bd.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 26

Good morning friends!  This morning it’s 69F.  It will be mostly sunny early then a mix of sun and clouds with a chance of a stray shower.  High temp of 89.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday.  Hmm.  Interesting days to recognize - professional baseball is fine, punctuation very important, but this is a first time hearing about Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving.  A good quote this morning.  I can’t wait to find out what a maple apple crisp is and how it’s made.  No thanks to the Passion Bomb cocktail but I would like to try the Sauvignon Blanc.  1493 was a good year for Christopher Columbus as he set sail for the New World for the second time.  Too bad the crowd was so small for Babe Ruth at his farewell Yankee appearance.  These days it would be much higher. Thanks to Debbie @dfish,  Dixie @summer slope, and Ann @cat shepard for your food and beverage reports.

Prayers today for my DB, the people of Israel and Ukraine, the hostages still not home, and for our troops overseas and for all they do.  Prayers too for Roy, Chuck and Annie, Tana and Terry, Vanessa, Ann and Pat, Nancy’s DB Nick, Melisa and her DH, Jacqui, Jane and her DS, Elizabeth, Dixie, Debbie and Carol and Sam and anyone else in need of them here. 🙏 Roy @rafinmd I hope the roommate wasn’t as much of a bother as the night before.  I hope you can get someone to advocate for you and help with plans for your recovery and care.  Jacqui @kazu, thinking of you and hoping for good news on the cataract surgery ASAP and are able to locate your missing items.  Ann @Vict0riann, best of luck to you and I pray today is TAVI Tuesday!  Annie @marshhawk and Chuck, I hope you two have a good day.  You deserve it! 🙏 Cheers for all celebrating special events, cruising and preparing to cruise. 🎉🎂 I’m celebrating Joy’s @Seasick Sailor sister Bonnie’s good news about no chemo necessary.  An answer to our prayers!  Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV for the list keeping work you do for us.  I hope you will be able to go on that cruise you and BFF have booked for the 30th.  Fingers crossed and prayers said!🙏

The port of the day today is Killybegs, County Donegal, Ireland.  This is another great new port!  So no links again today.  We were privileged to stop at Killybegs in 2017 on what else?  The Prinsendam!  I would love to show some photos to you so those will follow.

I think I’m about finished with the stitch work on the counted cross stitch stocking.  There may be another line or two on the hay on the manger which I was working on yesterday and last night.  I need to go over it today in daylight to carefully look for details to make sure it’s complete.  Then time to move on to construction.

I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday.  Stay safe and keep well!

• Like 28
  • Thanks 11

Here is an explanation of Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving from NationalToday.com

Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving is celebrated on September 24 every year. Just like the regular Thanksgiving, this is also a day to express gratitude. Today, there are about 3,000 people who are members of Schwenkfelder churches. They continue to celebrate Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving in the Pennsylvania Dutch counties where they live. The celebrations are marked by a service held at one of the Schwenkfelder churches, on the Sunday closest to September 24. It is followed by a religious and historical address, which is followed by a meal. The meal is typical of the same foods that were eaten at the first Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving. The Pennsylvania legislature recognizes Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving.

FYI, today is also National Cherries Jubilee Day, National Voter Registration Day, Bluebird of Happiness Day, and Bollywood Day.

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 20

The "Passion Bomb" cocktail is an explosion of tropical flavors that will transport you to a paradise of sun, sand, and relaxation. Bursting with the vibrant essence of passion fruit, this cocktail is a delightful concoction that ignites the senses and leaves you craving more. With its tantalizing combination of sweet and tangy notes, the Passion Bomb cocktail is a perfect companion for lively gatherings, beach parties, or simply when you want to unwind with a taste of the exotic. Sip on this tropical gem and let the flavors transport you to a state of pure bliss.
Ingredients:
1 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. lime juice
2 oz. passion fruit juice
Directions:
In a cocktail shaker with ice, add passion fruit juice, lime juice, and vodka. Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
Strain the Passion Bomb cocktail into the glass with ice and garnish the cocktail with fresh mint leaves(optional).

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 6.12.37 AM.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 21

Good morning Dailyites and thank you for the Daily Report!

Nice morning here in SC. It's 73 degrees and the humidity is 93% with a gusty wind from the south. The forecast is a high of 92 with partly sunny sky as tropical depression nine is projected to make landfall in Florida and bring us some needed rain and cooler temps later in the week. 

I hope everyone has a great day!

291.JPG

• Like 29
  • Thanks 6

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.

Warm with a chance of rain today.  We're heading out to the farmers market this morning.  I hope to get sweet potatoes, apples, squash and much more.  After that, we'll go to breakfast.  I've got a hospital auxiliary meeting this afternoon.

Interesting days.  My mom is a baseball fan.  Punctuation is important.  Thanks for the info on Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving.

I like the quote.

Looking forward to seeing recipes for the crisp.  I'll pass on the drink but I know I'll like the wine.

Prayers for so many.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a good day.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Today’s Care List:

Vict0riann’s DH Pat in hospital with chest pain; needs heart valve surgery

Lazey1 with a flare of colitis and breathing issues

Rafinmd (Roy) in acute care for heart issues, making care decisions

StLouisCruisers with a health issue, upcoming biopsy

JazzyV battling leg swelling and pain

Kazu with items missing from move, vision problems and leg pain

Lindaler with family issues

Hoping Nickelpenny is ok

Heat, Fires and Storms across the US. Those in the path of Francine.

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza, hostages still held

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Tana with chronic pulmonary issues, weakness, poor appetite

Hal Sailer diagnosed with Lymphoma

0106’s DH fell on cruise, required spine surgery, now recovering

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Seasick Sailor’s DSis Bonnie w/breast cancer, NO CHEMO!

RMLincoln & DH getting to kayak with grandkids

Kazu moved into new home; house sold

Aliaschief and family in Hawaii

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

4 days for TAW1963 (Eurodam Sept 28 to Oct 5 ) 7d Alaska Explorer

4 days for Haljo1935 (Eurodam Sept 28 to Oct 5) 7d Alaska Explorer – celebrating 35th anniversary

4 days for Doobieb (Oosterdam Sept 29 to Oct 10) 11d Venetian & Dalmation Delight

6 days for JazzyV (Celebrity Eclipse Sept 30 to Oct 11) 11d Boston, Maine & Canada

Richwmn (Westerdam to Oct 24) 53d Majestic Japan, Seasick Sailor (Westerdam to Oct 24) 53d Majestic Japan – celebrating her birthday and their 33rd wedding anniversary, USN59-79 (Westerdam to Oct 24) 53d Majestic Japan and Gail & Marty sailing away (Rotterdam to Oct 27) 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 28

Killybegs, County Donegal, Ireland

We arrived on June 10, 2017 to beautiful scenery as we docked the Prinsendam at Killybegs.  This was a fantastic 28 day Kiel Canal, Norway and Celtic Explorer cruise.  You couldn’t beat a Prinsendam itinerary!

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

We walked to town to the Visitor's Center to begin a tour we'd scheduled through Cruise Critic.  Along the way we saw this cute-as-can-be café. 

This was the Visitor’s Center.

There’s the Prinsendam way over there.

On the bus ride to the sea cliffs, we stopped and saw gorgeous seaside vistas, and a lot of sheep, too!

The stop to take in the scenery was at a place called Muckross Head which is 6 miles west of Killybegs.

Continuing on towards the main attraction, Sliabh Liag aka Slieve League.  But I had to add this photo of a soccer field in quite the scenic location.  Who wouldn't want to play or watch a game in this beautiful spot?

And finally Slieve League which is the highest sea cliff in Europe.

Time for shopping

And a few passengers wanted close up photos with local wildlife nearby.

Back to Killybegs we went.  Here are some photos from our walk around town then.

A fun day in Killybegs and surrounding area.  

• Like 29
  • Thanks 13

Good Tuesday Morning Dailyites!  Its early, but it's take Quiffy today to get her stitches out.  WE however have not seen the stitches for about 3 days.  DH meets with the vein doctor today regarding his upcoming b pass surgery

This morning I went to the website for the resort we are staying at, only to find out that the majority of restaurants and shops in town caught fire, and burned down this past weekend. The Dock Street is where the restaurants were open for dinner.  Most of Cedar Key rolls up the sidewalks after 2 pm, so it will be hard to find a place to eat in town. And now they have another hurricane headed their way-and heading towards Georgia. Looks like @StLouisCruisers and I will be getting a tropical storm, with rain!  Well, we need rain, but our neighborhood does not need more wind.

There is the sound of crickets in the dining room this morning.  Not one cat is investigating. 

Quiffy got so used to being in the bedroom with DH, that even though the door is open, she is sleeping by choice above his head, looking out the window. I am not sure I want to feed her before I put her in the car, so breakfast for the cats will be late today.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, or a day full of wonder and joy.

Prayers for all, and may everyone find something to smile about today.

Misty Fjords

image.thumb.jpeg.d64398d906b6f452415ca7a898b061a9.jpeg

Women's Let's Eat, Kids  Crusher Tee

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 6

Happy Tuesday. Thanks for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Cloudy day to day. It is hard to get up in the morning as the sun doesn't rise until later. 

I am behind in my grading due to a university wide outage of the system. Nothing was loading so I did not have access to anything. Called tech support and they are working on it. Oh well. I will finish up today. I have a couple of meetings scheduled and a client later this afternoon. That cruise is looking pretty good right now. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

Funny & Happy Tuesday Morning Quotes With Funny Tuesday Memes | Tuesday ...

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Sandi & Rich, for today’s FR&D. It is another exquisite morning here, but trouble is brewing at the base of the Gulf. Not sure which path it will take. Hope it fizzles out, but that is not likely. 

@rafinmd Roy, praying for you & your advocate. Have faith in yourself. Please do not give up. Your brothers & sisters on the Daily are pulling for you. 

Vanessa, thank you for our cares & celebrations lists. I wish I could wave my magic wand and make all the cares go away. Praying your leg’s swelling & pain go away soon. 

Today’s routine will be tweaked a bit, since yesterday I found out that my Egypt trip is on for this December & I need to get my flights in place this morning. But there will be Bindi walks and chores, and wrapping up the day at the Beachfront Winery. Not the best wine, but they make fun wine slushies. Their baguettes are delicious and the view can’t be beat!

IMG_3483.jpeg.0c7340ddb3489d71457604bee285be4e.jpeg

IMG_3481.jpeg.449cbf66af80c2020ff676d71462fdd9.jpeg

IMG_3474.jpeg.4d768535d309cb09b1dc6d18b6eaefc3.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Not just for physical improvement, but for the stamina to stay the course. Prayers for Tana, Terry, Roy, Melisa & DH, Pat & Ann, Chuck & Annie, Bonnie, Vanessa, Jacqui, Sandi & DB, Nancy’s DB - Nick, Elizabeth, Dixie, Debbie, Jane & Tony, Terri & Jim and all our caregivers. 

. @lindaler thank you for checking in yesterday. Praying that your family situation improves quickly. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating! Wonderful news Bonnie, Joy & the rest of the family. 

May we each find a reason to smile today!

Hans Greyl Sauvignon Blanc

This New Zealand SB sounds delightful. It also has numerous fans who think it is outstanding! A decent number of distributors with a very reasonable price - I might have to try this one. Online prices start at $11.99.

Distributor notes

A classic Marlborough style 100% Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.
Delightfully fresh, crisp and aromatic; pronounced aromas of gooseberry and tropical fruits such as mango and passion fruit.
Understandably popular, with a juicy finish, it pairs well with goats’ cheese and vegetable tarts.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 15
  • Haha 3

Good morning everyone.  Thanks for the daily report.  Three interesting days to recognize, I’ll focus on using proper punctuation today and make my English teachers happy.

Interesting quote today but I’ll bet most of us have already figured that out.

I love the days where we have dessert for dinner and especially today’s suggestion!  I’d give the drink a go if someone made it for me.

I haven’t been to today’s port, it sure looks lovely.

Prayers for those on our prayer list, I hope things improve for you.  Cheers to those who are celebrating special events today!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, everyone!

It is supposed to be a rainy day today with a high of 65F.  Somehow it knew it was now fall and the temperatures dropped.  It is back to yoga this morning and then a pedicure this afternoon.  That should keep things going for me.  I just have to decide between my usual nail color and sparkly orange for a fall variation.  

@Vict0riann I hope you and Pat get good news today!

@rafinmd I hope you got a more restful sleep last night and that you get some good reports today.

@kazu Any progress on locating the missing items?  How could they have been lost?  They go from the house to the truck and then from the truck to the house.  I hope you hear soon about the cataract surgery and the MRI.

@lazey1 I hope things turn around for you and that your DS continues to improve.

@JazzyV Still hoping the leg swelling decreases and that you can enjoy your cruise with BFF.

The wine sounds like something I would enjoy.  I'll have to look for it.  There is a wine store that is just a 10 minute walk from here and it carries a lot of the more difficult to find wines and spices.  If the grocery store doesn't have it, I can usually find what I want there.  And, I can get my steps in doing it.  I just take a backpack with me.  

This Maple Apple Crisp uses two different apples and is sweetened with maple syrup, so no refined sugar in it.  Maple Sweetened Healthy Apple Crisp

mapleapplecrisp1.thumb.jpg.641b1a2141963dc8e76eba7fe397dd7a.jpg

That looks like a great breakfast to me.  Fruit and oats.  A little whipped cream for dairy.  Dish me up some!

This one is similar but uses slightly different fall spices.  Maple Apple Crisp

mapleapplecrisp2.thumb.jpg.192f63952be95bdf9750c7dfeb883aeb.jpg

Eat it when it is slightly warm if you have vanilla ice cream with it.  This is reminding me of Sunday afternoons when we were kids.  We'd drive out to the local apple orchard for cider and donuts.  Mom would bring back a big bag of apples and we'd have warm apple crisp and ice cream for dinner.  

This recipe has a little bourbon in the apple filling.  That would be interesting!  The Best Apple Crisp

mapleapplecrisp3.thumb.jpg.a1cb20caec9be471b7508f0012dcfde9.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

maple apple crisp 2.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 16

I heard from Roy early this morning, and I can now share what he told me about the people who will be with him while all the decisions are made, and who will advocate for him.

My niece will be here tomorrow and when she leaves my nephew will come.

Since the message involved people who are not part of The Daily, I wanted to be sure it was all right to give more information.  His niece arrived in Baltimore last night, and planned on seeing him this morning.  I feel better knowing he has family with him.

Lenda

• Like 12
  • Thanks 38

Lenda,

I am so glad that Roy will have family with him to help him through the decision making process.  He needs an advocate.  Things have been happening so quickly for him, I can’t believe he can keep it all straight.  

I hope no one tries to push him into something he doesn’t want.

He is in my prayers.

Terri

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone m. Thanks for the daily and maps Rich and Sandi.  A good group of days. Punctuation is important.  A good quote today.   Thank you for the gorgeous photos of Killybegs Sandi.      I would like today's meal for breakfast but too high carb. I would try the cocktail and a new Kiwi SB.   Thanks for  researching these for us each day!  

Vanessa I pray your legs are improving.  Lenda thank you for sharing the update on Roy.  I was happy to read his niece is there to help him make a treatment plan.  I hope Pat is getting his valve replacement today.   I hope Jacqui has received her lost boxes and is on schedule for her cataract surgery.  Continuing prayers for Tana and Terry,  Chuck and Annie, Terri and Jim, Melissa, Bonnie, Le Anne and everyone else who are ailing or grieving.  Prayers for the people in Ukraine and the hostages. 

Heading out soon for a long day but a good day ahead.  Badly needed hair care, a visit with my DB and a treatment that may end my pain that has hounded me since May.  Have a lovely Tuesday!  Nancy 

Edited by ottahand7
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 4

Good morning, thanks for the daily and fleet report! I’ll celebrate Thanksgiving any day, especially mashed potatoes and gravy.

Had a great time at the beach, wedding was at a beautiful venue at a winery and the bride was beautiful. Turns out they were spending their honeymoon at the same complex we were staying, and I hope they enjoy their downtime after the wedding festivities.

On the way home, we stopped by the Memorial Park where my family is to check out the size of the columbarium niche vase holders. I’ve not been ready to visit nor put flowers there since their passing and now feel I need to continue my mom’s tradition of flowers four times a year. I  took the three vases and brought them to the car only to realize someone had taken theirs and replaced them with their dried and faded cracked ones. I actually couldn’t believe someone would do that! Anyway, after getting home, I looked for replacement vases online and couldn’t find any so ended up emailing the park. They responded immediately that they would replace them at no charge which I am thankful for. I’ll mark them somehow, so I can see who the culprit might be the next time. So, I’m  off to Hobby Lobby today to get supplies for the vases.

Thinking of all on the care list, especially Roy as he and his family navigate his care. Someone had said the care list should be getting shorter, not longer so extra prayers to all. 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Thank you to all who post in the daily.   

I am so glad to hear that Roy's family is with him. 

@Vict0riann  I do hope they decide to do your DH's surgery ASAP and hope that your treatment goes well today.  

@Kazu. I do hope that the movers have found your missing items and that things are settling down a bit for you.  I also hope that you have heard about the needed cataract surgeries and that they have at least been scheduled.

@marshhawk - good luck today and I hope that your DH gets the surgery scheduled that he needs.  I don't know how you do all that you do.

The meal of the day sounds like dessert to me - which is sometimes a good thing to have.  I haven't been to the port and doubt I will ever get there.  

@StLouisCruisers Happy to hear that you are just about done with the cross stitch and on to the last and final phase - what a task!!

@JazzyV I do hope you are able to go on your cruise and that your leg starts healing and the pain is better.  

It has been pouring out all morning but now the sun just came out. Our forecast for tomorrow and the next few days is to get bands of rain from the hurricane approaching the west coast/panhandle area of FL.  It seems that the storm is so large that the rain will hit us for days before the storm arrives well to the northwest of us.  I do hope that it fizzles out, the last thing people in that area need is more destruction.  

Wishing everyone a good day.  

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

Good morning from a wet central Texas, so I guess we got more rain overnight.  It is a cool 79F with a 3mph wind from the NW, and 100% humidity since the dew point is 70F.  The weather app says it will rain until 9am, and we should expect a high of 87F.  It is also predicting more rain overnight again tonight.  The old fashioned rain gauge showed 2.75 inches of rain yesterday.  I just heard some distant thunder to go with our rain which just got harder.  I'll be spending this rainy morning doing laundry which I've put off longer than usual.

I'll salute Professional Baseball.  My mother was a big Brooklyn Dodgers fan until they moved to LA, and older DD and I are Astros fans after living in The Woodlands for 14 years.  We attended many games in the Astrodome.  To top it off, my maternal grandfather played semi-pro baseball on our hometown team more than 100 years ago.  Punctuation Day is good since proper punctuation can make all the difference in a sentence's meaning.  Even though we lived 45 minutes from the Pennsylvania Dutch area for five years, I had not heard of Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving or the Schwenkfelder church.  Thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers and Graham @grapau27 for the information.

The Soren Kierkegaard quote is very true.

The maple apple crisp looks good, but we don't have any apples in the house now.  We'll pass on the meal and the wine.

We visited Killybegs on September 1, 2016, on Prinsendam.  I'll look for my pictures once I have the laundry going.

Two interesting days in history with Christopher Columbus beginning his second voyage to the New World in 1493.  This day in 1934 was the end of an era when Babe Ruth played his last game.

@marshhawk  Annie, I hope Quiffy's vet visit goes well, and that DH's visit with the vein doctor also goes well.  That is too bad about the restaurants burning down last weekend.  Between that and the hurricane headed your way, I bet the Arkansas option is looking better.

@Denise T  Denise, I hope the IT gurus can fix the outage so you can finish the grading.

@dfish  Debbie, it is easy for boxes to go missing in a move.  The movers just miss them or forget to unload them from the truck.  Been there, done that.

@JazzyV  Vanessa, I hope your leg is improving, and you don't have to cancel your cruise.

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, I'm know you are relieved to be doing the final stitches on the stocking.

@ottahand7  Nancy, I hope you find your DB feeling better and n good spirits today.

@ellbelle  I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding and your beach getaway.  I'm sorry about the mess with the vases and flowers.

@Vict0riann  Ann, I hope Pat is preparing for receiving the new valve today.  You are both in our thoughts.

429826004_10159329056331431_3396195819705278956_n.jpg.abf0de01ef2d6e26370057cd27ab0109.jpg

432925249_389774820498300_6193751666047379393_n.jpg.70c3726c0a51315e9ee2b8f44d11969a.jpg

438088177_762061602704175_961581688442077939_n.jpg.6145bbfec0e6d0e3370dcd8656dd568f.jpg

460729881_499917099667525_3681875496859539366_n.jpg.a3a7f3939f63fc6ac1f1ce3f5c2c4692.jpg

461001133_959248396246950_4005584366533169805_n.jpg.bbf5729281bbb1de6cc1ed5297924200.jpg

460636628_122176087964220785_1239085716337261696_n.jpg.f73988cd6c99579249f12c375269e134.jpg

Lenda

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13