Confirmation of MoveUp rules

Eno

14 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

When you did the Aqua mock booking did that price difference match the $80 difference that you were quoted on the phone when you called?

I never looked at the price. I just wanted a good room.  I wasn't going to waste time doing the math as I don't think it is calculated as easy as subtracting what you paid vs what the room costs now. $80 is still a lot better than $420 which is what it would have cost me to bid and I know that it wouldn't have cost me that when I originally booked the Concierge room. I also paid for insurance, gratuity and the all inclusive rate when I originally booked. I called 10 days before sailing and at that point the only category sold out was the Retreat. Over the weekend all Aqua was sold out but I was still able to bid the lowest bid of $350. At this point the ship is sold out but I still have an option to bid until tomorrow. We leave on Monday. Do your research when you first book. Price out all of the higher categories at the time of booking and write it down. I have found that on Princess and Royal as well as Celebrity that it would have cost less than a bid had I booked the higher category originally. For $80 to get Blu is a lot cheaper than eating in a specialty restaurant. My advise is to call the cruise line before you bid.

Edited by Iamcruzin