Koningsdam Water Question

Hi guys, I am set to sail on my first cruise ever on Nov9th out of San Diego.  I am midship deck 5 balcony.  I was doing some reading and didn't realize that water would be an issue I have to address.  Ideally I would love bottled water.  I purchased the Have it ALL pacakge and I have club orange.

I would love some tips regarding water.

Where is the closest place for me to get water?

How many waters can I buy at once?  I would love to get the bulk of the 15 drinks for water on the first day

Any chance I can get bottles of water?  I don't really want cans

I have club orange.  Will they fill my Water bottle that I am bringing with me?

Any advice would be great!  I don't want to have to walk every time I wanted water.  My goal is to stock up as much as I can on the first day.

Edited by newcruiserny

1 hour ago, newcruiserny said:

Hi guys, I am set to sail on my first cruise ever on Nov9th out of San Diego.  I am midship deck 5 balcony.  I was doing some reading and didn't realize that water would be an issue I have to address.  Ideally I would love bottled water.  I purchased the Have it ALL pacakge and I have club orange.

I would love some tips regarding water.

Where is the closest place for me to get water?

How many waters can I buy at once?  I would love to get the bulk of the 15 drinks for water on the first day

Any chance I can get bottles of water?  I don't really want cans

I have club orange.  Will they fill my Water bottle that I am bringing with me?

Any advice would be great!  I don't want to have to walk every time I wanted water.  My goal is to stock up as much as I can on the first day.

It must be stated first that water from any sink is fine.  It is used for all cooking, making ice, showering, and brushing your teeth, 

Although you can fill your own water bottle from the sink in your bathroom, the sink in any restroom, the Lido Market Buffet Beverage Stations, the Club Orange or Main Dining Room by your waiter, or from the pitchers of ice water found throughout the Indoor pool area, it is still the water from the ship water supply.

If you insist on bottled/canned water, here is the standard bar menu with different configurations of packaged water available from any bar or beverage server;  Standard Bar Menu

The bars nearest your location are the Deck 2 Pinnacle Bar, Deck 3 Ocean Bar, Deck 9 Seaview Bar, and Deck 10 Panorama Bar, all via elevator rides.

When making bar purchases with your beverage package, there might be a two limit per swipe of your key card.

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Crew News said:

It must be stated first that water from any sink is fine.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and cruising @newcruiserny!  I've been drinking ship tap water since 1982.  It's fine.  You can put your water bottle or any other drinks you pick up at the bars in the fridge to keep cold and your steward will keep your cabin ice bucket full if you request it. 

Have a wonderful time!

~Nancy

• Like 1