Azamara Pursuit summer 2026

takemewithyou

It looks like it is happening.  I can see itineraries up from one travel provider in UK, specifically.  No pricing yet. From June to August 2026 and then back to Japan.  The embarkation port is Vancouver.

When I check the Azamara web site and search for Destinations, Alaska is there but the link is not active or live yet.

I am just grateful that Azamara are bringing their ships over to N America and we are getting itineraries  in Canada / NE and Alaska and not just all Europe for all 4 ships.  I feel like we have been heard!  Now we have more choices! 

Thank you, Azamara! 

10 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

The embarkation port is Vancouver.

I'm glad to read they are using Vancouver. My very first cruise was Vancouver to Seward. I really liked the inside passage along the BC coast. Unfortunately, as ships have become huge, many cruises skip most of the inside passage and sail in the open seas west of Vancouver Island, not returning to the Inside Passage until Ketchikan. Hopefully, Azamara will stay withing the true inside passage the whole way. The scenery is wonderful and the the water is flat.

• Like 3

On 9/28/2024 at 2:26 PM, wjfan417 said:

That would be great! We went to Alaska on Quest the year they did it and had a wonderful time! We did the pre-cruise land tour that was offered also.

We were on that cruise too! And it had a fabulous Azamara Evening!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

@Mackdogmolly what was the Azamazing evening in Alaska?

Chihuly Glass Museum and Gardens in Seattle! They rented the place and it was a gorgeous evening, with a violinist playing and waiters circulating with  nibbles and drinks. Fabulous artwork, right next to the Space Needle 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Chihuly Glass Museum and Gardens in Seattle! They rented the place and it was a gorgeous evening, with a violinist playing and waiters circulating with  nibbles and drinks. Fabulous artwork, right next to the Space Needle 

That does sound fabulous! Ours was a lumberjack show-I’ll have to go back and check where it was held.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

That does sound really great.  Did your Alaska cruise visit Seattle as a port stop then?  So it  was not embarkation or debarkation port, in other words?

40 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

That does sound really great.  Did your Alaska cruise visit Seattle as a port stop then?  So it  was not embarkation or debarkation port, in other words?

We embarked in Vancouver and Seattle was was a port stop 

• Thanks 1