Cancellation policy

Dreps

Could someone clarify the cancellation policy on Sea Dream Yacht Club cruises? Thus far, I found little information on their Web site. I have noticed mention of a credit up until the last minute, but what about cancellations well in advance of sailing? Thanks.

>>Could someone clarify the cancellation policy on Sea Dream Yacht Club cruises?<<

The following is on the SD web site:

Cancellation requests must be made by telephone or in writing to SeaDream Yacht Club Limited. If the request is received more than 90 days prior to sailing, all amounts already paid will be refunded minus US$25.00 per person administration fee. Guests who cancel within 90 days prior to sailing for any reason, including medical reasons, will be subject to the following cancellation fees:

Cancellation requests received following number of days before sailing:

90 - 46 days = 25% of full fare

45 - 31 days = 50% of full fare

30 days or less = 100% of full fare

Non appearance/no written notice = 100% of full fare

Voluntary termination by the guest of a cruise in progress will result in no refund.

dreps,

SeaDream also has a "No Stress, No Strings, No Cancellation" policy. It ia my understanding that this applies to 2004 cruises also. You can find more info on this on their website under "cancellation/refund policy."

It states that you can cancel up until the day before the cruise for ANY reason. You will receive a full credit for any future cruise. This is valid for two years.

This really made my husband and me feel comfortable about booking so far in advance. Plus we only purchased insurance for the air portion of our trip which saved us some $$.

I hope this helped.

Lisa

Archived