? for Sunni re island tours

wirefoxpup

I have been trying to contact both Boyce Tours & Bajan Tours with no success. I know that you earlier stated that Bajan Tours may not be offering tours any longer.....any more news on that? What about Boyce Tours?, can't get in touch with them either. Both companies have tours that we would really like to do but......... Is Glory Tours our only other option? They just don't offer what we are looking for. It's only 2 of us so a private tour may get a little expensive vs. the organized tour. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We leave in 4 1/2 weeks & I'm getting a little frustrated:)

HI Wire,

as for boyce.. how did you try to contact them.. I just found 2 websites.. both have the same e-mail, but one has one of those things that you can put your comments into.. http://toursbarbados.com/

http://www.boycestours.com/tours.htm might be the older one.. but they look about the same.. ok.. looks like the old is redirecting to the new site..

if you can give me some of the info you are looking for I'll see if I can get intouch with them for you.

I'm not sure about Bajan Tours and what Sean is doing these days.. I spoke to him in February, which can be a busy month. Maybe I'll try again this week and give you a heads up.

will reply ASAP.

Sunnie

Acutally, I've tried both of those sites for Boyce with no response. We're looking for the spectacular barbados tour for 5/10/06. With Bajan, the Exclusive Isl tour.

Any help you can do would be appreciated. This is my last excursion to book and would like to finalize things asap.

If anyone has taken either one of these tours, would love to hear your experience.

Thank you so very much!

Hi Sunni,

Finally heard from Boyce Tours this evening. Very nice email in fact. I think we will go with this tour. I also think that some of us in the States are a little too hurried & impatient....can't wait to slow down while on the cruise! Thank you again for all of your help!

Archived