What's the best upgrade you got or heard of from a 4a guar?

vesw01

Back in 2003, my husband and I booked a 4a guarantee on the Paradise. They changed the itinerary and ended up having to move us to the Triumph!! Great for us because they let us keep the same price and was a much nicer ship. Anyhow, we ended up getting bumped up to a 6E on the Spa Deck with the floor to ceiling window. It was an awesome upgrade!!

laura

We went from a 4a to a 4e then to a oceanview room at the front of the ship. I got worried being at the front of the ship so then we paid for a upgrade to balcony! This will be our first balcony!:)

What's wrong with the front of the ship?

We booked a 4A and have been taken to a 4E... Still linside but up on the Verandah Deck. We still have nearly 6 weeks to go - is there any chance that we could change again? We can certainly be happy with the verandah deck - since we booked inside anyway. But obviously, who wouldn't love to have a view of the ocean?

Until we added a 4th passanger to our cabin we were upgraded from a 4a GTY to an ocean view on the Sensation. When we added someone to our cabin we got bumkped out of that cabin to a 4D inside. Waa! Boo hoo hoo.

Wow there is hope LOL. I pray they don't take into consideration how much you paid versus someone else....... We won't know for months, but it is fun to think about.

Never been upgraded. I think if one wants (or hopes for) a certain cabin category, then one should book it from the get go.

I just got off the Valor Sunday and the couple in cabin next to us started at the lowest cabin and was upgraded 5 times to a Balcony Cabin...They were in heaven! It was their first cruise ever, I guess Carnival wanted to get them committed to sailing with them.

Archived