Crown Fall Itinerary??? Anyone know??

Hello-Kitty

I actually checked Princess website today and as lark checked the Crown's intentary for the Caribbean. If I remember correctly they are doing Grenada, Aruba and some of the other usual suspects. It is doing two different runs.

Hi everyone,

We are looking at a 10/18/06 cruise on the Crown. Itinerary is as follows:

Leave New York at 5 pm

Next day at sea

Next day at sea

Grand Turk Island

spacer.gif

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Grandy Cayman

A Day at sea

Port Canaveral

A Day at Sea

Arrive New York at 7:15 Am and back to the real world.

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif

I like this idea since we are from outside of Philly and we can drive (only 2 hours) to the new Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. AND a guaranteed balcony cabin is only $999.00 each.

Wow this is great!! i was lookiing into the crown out of ny (so i dont have to fly:eek: )

but i have ineflexability and i think i like the aruba itinerary seeing as i just did the western for the 3rd time, lol

cindy & gatour your itineraires sound great please tell me they are more than 7 days i need a longer cruise!!

and i know u cant list websites can u email me where u saw them?

:)

Wow this is great!! i was lookiing into the crown out of ny (so i dont have to fly:eek: )

but i have ineflexability and i think i like the aruba itinerary seeing as i just did the western for the 3rd time, lol

cindy & gatour your itineraires sound great please tell me they are more than 7 days i need a longer cruise!!

and i know u cant list websites can u email me where u saw them?

Hello-Kitty,

The 11/4 cruise is only a 7 day, sorry. :( I wish it was longer too, but I have to get the kids back to school anyway. I'm from NJ also, and we use those 1/2 days at the end of the week to make it a family vacation. I swore I wasn't flying to PR to start a cruise again but, here I go!

Archived