Doing the dolphin program, do much time is needed to return from Anguilla

tiggerpooh

If anyone has done the dolphin programs over at Anguilla, maybe you can help me out;)

My cruise will be arriving at St. Maarten at 7:00am and I have reservation for the dolphins at 10:00. Correct me if I'm wrong but I know that you first have to take a taxi from Cruise pier(Philipsburg) to French side(Marigot), then take a ferry about 30 mins to Anguilla(Blowing Point), go thru customs and immigration, then another 20min taxi to the dolphin discovery facilities. Are these times I have correct? Will i have enought time to make the 10:00 reservation?? or should I change it to 11:00.

Another thing is that I want to make it back to St. Maarten to watch the plane landing:D , so if I do change the reservation to 11:00, according to my time frames, I won't get back until around 2:00pm-2:30pm, which means that I would miss the big planes landing. Do you think i'll have enough time to come back before 2:00??

I would love to know more about the Dolphin Swim - do you have a website that provides any info? Also, I noticed on another post you might need a passport to go over to the other island - or is BC and DL enough

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to know more about the Dolphin Swim - do you have a website that provides any info? Also, I noticed on another post you might need a passport to go over to the other island - or is BC and DL enough

sorry for the late reply....the website is http://www.dolphindiscovery.com

you need to go to their Anguilla location which you need to take a ferry over from St. Maarten. They have a few different programs from swimming to just encounter, but do book as soon as you can because they sell fast.

Make sure to manage your time as it will take some time to get over to the dolphin discovery place (from Philipsburg to Marigot, take ferry, go thru custom, then taxi to dolphin arriving 30 mins before your program....and return)

My gf and I are doing the swim and we can't wait....ask for Miguel when booking and tell him Julian sent you, he'll take care of you!!;)

Archived