Are black jeans ok for the dining room?

vesw01

I personally feel if the cruise line makes a statement such as "no jeans in the dining room", then that should answer all questions about jeans regardless of the color. Happy sailing....

That is just it. Carnival does not say no jeans in the dining room, unlike NCL which does say no jeans in the dining room (except for cruises leaving out of Houston).

Well, we all know that the dress code forbids bathing suits in the dining room, but I really want to wear mine to dinner, so I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. It'll be okay because it's a black bathing suit!

What's that? You say the color of the bathing suit doesn't make any difference? It's still a bathing suit, an item that's inappropriate for the formal dining room?

Same thing with jeans.

Well, we all know that the dress code forbids bathing suits in the dining room, but I really want to wear mine to dinner, so I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. It'll be okay because it's a black bathing suit!

What's that? You say the color of the bathing suit doesn't make any difference? It's still a bathing suit, an item that's inappropriate for the formal dining room?

Same thing with jeans.

All right Mrs Pete.

Did not know this was mostly about Carnival. But have seen this question quite a bit on the boards. Packing a dark suit and a lighter colored blazer to have some nice family pictures prior to the formal nights.

Enjoy your cruise everyone.:cool:

leave Boston for Miami in 56 hours. Woooo yeah!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Archived