2007 Booking ??

cruzaddict

So I want to book for April 2007. I'm a princess captain circle member. I am pretty sure I know which cruise I want to book. Any suggestions on where to get the best price......directly through princess,online website,etc??? I used an online website last year for a celebrity cruise and just kind of "fell into" a great price! Didn't care much for celebrity,so we're returning to princess. Just want to find the best deal possible! Thanks for any advice!

I really don't plan on going with a group,just two friends,plus my family.My friends are actually on the Sea Princess right now. How about them booking a 2007 cruise while they are onboard.....do you really save a lot of money by doing that?

I'm not sure an on board booking saves you anything - other than what ever onboard credit comes with it ($50 a person for a 7 day cruise) - and that's not bad. You still pay regular fare (whatever the best deal you can get) and there is a lower deposit ($100 per person instead of $250) - but that just means you have to pay the difference on final payment, they aren't lowering the price by the extra $150....just letting you hang onto it awhile longer :-)

I didn't want "specific" agency information,just suggestions and/or opinions about which "type" of agency to use. I have been a cruise critic member for quite a while and am aware of the policies. Just wanted some suggestions on how to save some "dough"!!! Thanks!

I can't remember the phrase, but certain TAs are key account agencies (that might be the phrase) with Princess, and offer boffo discounts on certain classes of cabins. As an example, we booked an AB minisuite on the Diamond Princess for about $740pp. Princess showed the price at $1069, as did several other major agencies.

then check them out with the bbb to make sure they have a clean record ---you can do the bbb thing on line too and then it pin points to the county the company is in ,to really find out whats going on if you know what i mean --- I just saved bigtime last week with an online cruise co that was in the same state I live in then going threw with Princess themselfs

Archived