Aerial Trek In St Lucia

Martin and Lindsey

We did this tour last week and as there hadn't been a lot of information about it, I thought I'd tell of our experiences.

While at the dock, you have to sign waiver forms, which made me a bit worried about the safety of the tour. You need to have your doctor's address and phone number.

There was no need to worry. The whole tour was very safe, and apart from feeling very nervous as I did the first zip line, I quickly relaxed and had an exhilarating time. I would really recommend this tour for something a bit different to do. The staff were all great and everything was handled very safely.

We did 9 zip lines and were able to use a camera and video camera while doing the course. You are attached to the zip line by three points. It was not strenuous apart from a climb up a hill in the rainforest to get to a high point half way through, so you could begin the zipping down again. You could take your time making this climb, and there was a drink of water at the end of it.

Some people on this tour had also done the zip line tour in St Maarten, and they said this was far less strenuous. That sounded like a comando course, compared to this tour.

At the end of the tour, we were given drinks and there were t-shirts for sale and also banana ketchup, which is a speciality in St Lucia.

We would recommend this tour and are so glad that we did it.

Archived