Deposit Question for 3rd and 4th

vesw01

I am guessing that I would have to put down a $250 pp deposit on the 3rd and 4th guest - what happens if they are runnning of those promotions that brings that guest down to $149 or less than the deposit? Do I call and they refund my $$ and then the deposit is just less than normal?

The deposit amount is based upon the number of days. A $250 deposit would be for a 7-day cruise. A few years ago my daughter and I took a 5-day. We only had to put down a $100 pp deposit.

As far as 3rd and 4th person, the deposit is the same as for persons 1 and 2. I haven't heard of any promotion where the cost for persons 3 and 4 are less than the normal deposit. That doesn't mean that it may not happen. Someone else may know how that's handled.

I believe CCL is running a third and 4th pax special today only, but I think it is for new bookings only, so if you already deposited, you probably cannot change your reservation. You would need to call and check with the cruiseline.

I am guessing that I would have to put down a $250 pp deposit on the 3rd and 4th guest - what happens if they are runnning of those promotions that brings that guest down to $149 or less than the deposit? Do I call and they refund my $$ and then the deposit is just less than normal?

You won't find the $149 rate on any 7 day sailings. you may find it on some 3/4 sailings for the fall or winter. The deposit for a 4 day cruise is $150 pp, however with tax even the $149 will go slightly over that, so I don't see a scenario where you would pay more deposit than what the cruise rate is.

Archived