Eli's EcoTour, the BEST excursion you'll find

Miss Vickie

We are booked on Eli's next week for the second time and it is also one of our all-time favorites. I haven't read this entire thread so I'm not sure if this has been said already. Another neat thing about Eli's tour is that he tells stories about growing up on the island and some of his childhood experiences. I feel this adds alot to the tour and I agree it definitely isn't touristy. You feel like you've become good friends with a local and learn so much about the island.

• 2 weeks later...

We took this tour over Spring Break--we were on the Constellation. Far and above one of the best excursions we have ever been on and Eli was a font of information. We are still talking about it today--had the time of our lives. We went with our teen-age daughter and her friend and they loved it as well, including the climb. Best snorkeling I saw the entire trip (and in the past two years). My husband and the girls enjoyed the cave.

Would recommend this tour in a heartbeat--not to be missed!

We did Eli's for the second time last week and enjoyed it just as much as the first.

I was initially worried because Eli didn't make our tour. He was busy trying to get his new boat licensed and in order for the new tour. My fears were quickly quashed as Chantal made an excellent tour guide. The only thing missing were some of Eli's personal stories about growing up on the island. Chantal was also a wealth of information and you can tell she really cares about the island and its ecology, just as Eli does.

She indicated that Eli is also working on a new web site to include the new tour. I can't wait to try that one!

• 5 months later...

Archived