Freedom E1 Aft Cabin 9th level

On the RC ship site they have E1 at 177 sq ft and balcony 74 sq. ft. I just spoke to a RC travel rep and he said the room is actually 173 square ft and the balcony is 46 square feet. Not much difference on the room size but the balcony sounds small. Anyone ever have the aft corner on a voyager class ship 9th level. I have a feeling we won't have a sliding glass door but a port window with a regular door. Give me your opinons. Thanks

On the RC ship site they have E1 at 177 sq ft and balcony 74 sq. ft. I just spoke to a RC travel rep and he said the room is actually 173 square ft and the balcony is 46 square feet. Not much difference on the room size but the balcony sounds small. Anyone ever have the aft corner on a voyager class ship 9th level. I have a feeling we won't have a sliding glass door but a port window with a regular door. Give me your opinons. Thanks

That is wrong. The room size is 177 sqft. And that balcony size is the size of the balconies on Voyager. The balconies on Freedom are larger at 74 sqft. The res agents are not always giving correct information, and they are using old info from before they announced the room sizes.

I think hxviller is correct. I don't know about the size of the room or the balcony, but if you look at the picture, it certainly does look like the E1 corner aft cabin is much smaller and will only have a door and a port window. I noticed it right away since that is the cabin we will have. We were on Deck 8 last year in a corner aft and the balcony was huge. Was a little disappointed when I saw it but we're on the aft and we'll be on the Freedom so I'll still be happy. Sorry if the picture is too large, but I don't know how to adjust it. It's a good view of the aft cabins though! :D

freedom_of_the_seas_1_hr.jpg

Aft balconies are larger. The higher you get on aft corner, the smaller they get. But, they are larger than side view balconies. I believe that aft corner on deck 7 are the largest balconies. Check out voyager class aft balconies as they will be esactly the same.

http://www.travedsl.de/%7Ecruzship/Freedom.html

Check out these shots of the Freedom you get really good views. I booked this a long time ago. They keep telling my I have sliding glass doors. I'm looking at these pictures and it don't look like it. When I look at the deck plans there is only 6 rooms on the aft 9th level. RC res told me the that up to date pictures of the interior will be up for view in a couple of weeks. I have been on the Mariner in the corner aft and the deck was very small.

Thanks for your imput. Going in July 2006. Can't wait for the reviews.

http://www.travedsl.de/%7Ecruzship/Freedom.html

Check out these shots of the Freedom you get really good views. I booked this a long time ago. They keep telling my I have sliding glass doors. I'm looking at these pictures and it don't look like it. When I look at the deck plans there is only 6 rooms on the aft 9th level. RC res told me the that up to date pictures of the interior will be up for view in a couple of weeks. I have been on the Mariner in the corner aft and the deck was very small.

Thanks for your imput. Going in July 2006. Can't wait for the reviews.

Doors are sliding glass doors except on higher corner aft cabins. Remember that Freedom is JUST like Voyager class just longer. I think decks 9 and 10 corner aft cabins have regular doors, and the rest are sliding.

Thanks hxviller for the awesome link! They give a great view of the aft cabins! I just booked 8712 and now I can see it's all ready and waiting for me! I do hope the balcony is bigger than 40 something square feet but if not....I think I can deal with it! :D

Archived