Smuggler's Run Plantation Horseback ridding?

underwatermel

I was just wondering if anyone has been on the horseback ridding tour that is offered through Smuggler's Run Plantation lately? I am planning to go on another cruise to Belize in a couple weeks and, during my last cruise there I had gone on their horseback ridding tour which was absolutely phenomenal!! The owner's Trevor and Cathy had picked myself and my friends up at the terminal in a very comfortable ac van and proceeded to take us on a 30 mins drive to their plantation. The land was very beautiful and lush which we then went on a hour and a half horseback ride on well mannered horses through the "Belize Rain Forrest" with a guide who was very informative about all the diffrent vegetaion surrounding us. Not to mention the lunch which was served after the ride was out of this world, and we were treated like family by both Cathy and Trevor. It was definately the highlight of our cruise. The cruise ships had approached them during the time we were there to offer their services to their passangers so I was wondering if anything had changed?

I am definately going to book with them on my future cruise and suggest this tour to anyone looking for something diffrent and amazing to do. You may contact Trevor for information and to book at www.smuggler'srunplantation.com or trevor@smuggler'srunplantation.com .

Happy Cruising,

Mel

Archived