New roll call for "The Gilligan's Island"--Sept. 16-19

Martha B.

Loves Crusin, My Husaband is a Captain for a major airline and I wanted you to have this bit of information. When a hurricane is suppose to effect an area airlines often move planes to other airports.To avoid thier being damaged. Because of crew member duty regulations, i.e. how many days in a row and hours they can fly, it offten takes days to get the puzzle back together. I do not want to add any stress but if we were in your place we would go sooner than later. It is so hard to know just what to do as those darn storms have such a mind of their own. I wish you smooth flying and sailing and pray you all have a great trip!

Sabaka,

Thanks for the words of advise, but unfortunately I couldnt get out of Orlando any earlier than my original date of travel on Wednesday. If I could, believe you and me I would pack up our kids and cats and be on a plane tomorrow if I would.

Thanks again....

• 1 month later...

Well, my Christmas shopping is done. I am giving my Brother and S-I-L the 'Gilligan's Island' cruise in 2005. I will be on it too, continuing from the London Crossing. This is their first introduction to Seabourn life and I assume there will be no turning back after that!

Jane in Philly where it seems to rain every time the Pride docks!

Archived