How about this ship?

thefog

Our family of six cruised on the Victory the first week of January - western caribbean. Our first cruise..had a great time. The ship is beautiful. Had a balcony and interior stateroom. Read some of the Victory reviews on this site. I found them helpful and informative while planning our cruise.

The Victory was my first cruise three years ago. I absolutely loved it. I went on the Miracle last year, it was nice but, I still liked the Victory better. I don't know if it was because it was my first cruise or the ship.

Going on the Liberty Jan. 07. We'll see how she compares.

I would sail her again, you can take me along to help navigate if you want. LOL

We loved this ship, but my favorite is the Legend - only because she is smaller. The Victory is so large that I never quite got used to her - 2 dining rooms :eek: ! If you don't mind cruising around with that many people I would recommend her heartily - it's just that I am getting older and more forgetful...and I'm a blonde :p - so she was just to big for me to find my way around easily.

Just got back from sailing on the Victory 2 weeks ago - eastern. We had a group of 22 people and everyone had a great time. Great cruise for the money, beautiful ship, good food and good service! Entertainment - shows in the main lounge were good and the singer in the piano bar is awesome!! Only negatives were ship was fully loaded as it was spring break and lines were sometimes long, also layout of ship a little more difficult to navigate vs. some of the other Carnival ships. Tip - get to the port early on embrakation day. We arrived around 11 and were on the ship by 12 while those who arrived later stood in long lines for several hours. Also if you want pictures on formal nights go early as there are long lines for that too.

The Victory is a beautiful ship. I wouldn't hesitate to book again. I thought that it was especially stable even in rough waters. But...this ship is so large with so many passengers that food lines tend to be long, and vacant lounge chairs hard to find. Another issue is the funky ship layout around the dining rooms can be difficult to navigate. Other than that this is a great ship with a great Itinerary.

We had a great time on the Victory and although she is a beautiful ship we prefer the medium size ships.....Elation, Imagination.....Not near as many people and we felt more freedom when to eat and such. We felt less herded on the smaller boats. JMHO

Any Carnival cruise is a wonderful cruise you really can't make a bad choice.

The Fog, Look into the Miracle, I have a cabin on March 25th, if that is the week they decide to have spring vacation here .It goes to Belize,Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Costa Maya...I have been on the Victory and it is a good ship too, but the Spirit ships are nicer IMO. Steve is looking into golfing on the island..

I am just waiting for the school calendar to come out, and then I will decide between the Valor or the Miracle.

Jan, March break here is the week of the 12th. I was hoping to take Valor but that ship was leaving the next week. I,m nervous now about booking the Victory because the size and reviews about getting around the ship:confused: Nice to here from you guys.

We were on the Victory last May. The ship is large but I did not find it hard to get around. Just take the time on the first day to walk the ship and get familiar with the layout. After that it is a piece of cake. We really like this ship but think the Liberty is now my favorite ship.

Archived