Need help from South Jersey to Bayonne

JF4300

I am sure any car service that will take you to Newark airport will take you to the pier. I am having my husband drop me off, and we will have a service pick us up because it is Memorial Day weekend. I wouldn't ask any relative to drive on the parkway or turnpike on that weekend!

JF4300 & royal4life,

We are going to Bayonne from Westville,NJ on 5/19 via limo. We are using Ocean11 and it is costing us 225.00 one way. They will be at the port to pick us up when we return. What day are you sailing?

We have 4 people and that probably is all the limo will hold because of luggage. It holds more people but with the luggage for 4 of us we can only be hopeful that it fits in the trunk. Dont really want any in the limo with us. lol.

Hope that helps. All limo services I am sure go to Bayonne.

Linda

You can try Dave's Best Limo. They are located in Philadelphia and I know that they offer airport service as well as service to NYC passenger terminal in Manhattan. I'm sure they would go to Bayonne. (215) 288-1000

Hope this helps :)

Can anyone help me with the names of car services from South Jersey to Bayonne? Towne Car, Limo, van - dosn't really matter. Only 2 people & luggage.

Thanks

Try Family Limousine they are in the Deptford area..if you need a phone number, i have one.;)

Archived