Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

Petra, I think that everyone is away or something for the Summer. There really hasn't been much posting on any of the boards.

I have been checking my "to do" list and, you know something, I really think that I have most things out of the way. Of course, I do need to decide which clothes to bring, but I can do that later. I am going to "try" to travel light--or lighter--this time. So, on formal nights, you probably won't see me in my "fanciest" stuff which take up more room--extra shoes, you know!!

I can hardly wait until the docs for this cruise arrive. I just love doing the "doc dance" and singing at the top of my lungs!!--even if it is off key!!

Ok, everyone, have a great day whatever you are doing.

Marilyn

[i][color=teal]Petra, if there were a way to wash my dirty clothes without unpacking the suitcase, I would surely do that!! But, unfortunately, there isn't!! Of course, each individual "outing" requires different attire!! I have one closet just for "going somewhere" clothes!! You know, the ones that I don't wear up to the grocery store!! But, people are going to get very tired of seeing me in the same old things year after year. I'm not one to go out to purchase new things each time I decide to go somewhere. Do you think that I should go throw out those old sweatshirts with the holes in the elbows?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080][/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]Do have a wonderful day, everyone. Oh, by the way, it has really cooled down around here and feels very, very good.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]Marilyn[/color][/i]

Pam, I leave next Sunday (8/1). And, I am all packed and ready to run out of the house!! Angel Kitty is a bit unhappy with me though. Every time she sees me getting a suitcase ready, she had a "cat fit"!!!! MEOU!!!

Marilyn

[i][size=3][color=red]Happy Tuesday, Mutts and Hounds. Please don't forget to[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=purple]H H H O O O W W W L L L !!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#800080][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=red][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#ff0000]Marilyn[/color][/size][/i]

[b][size=5][color=magenta]HAPPY HUMPDAY HOUNDS!!!!! [/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=5][color=#ff00ff][/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=5][color=#ff00ff][/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=blue]Hi Lisa!;) [/color][/size][/b]

Archived