Ti Kaye Resort

Maineac

Six of us spent the day at Ti Kaye in February. Three of us bought the scuba package and three bought the snorkeling package that was offered through Island Divers, the dive shop located at the resort.

The packages consist of round trip transportation (by boat), lunch, and equipment. The scuba package includes two guided dives.

My wife and one of the couples with us snorkeled for about 4 hours total and loved it. Myself and one of the couples did two scuba dives.

The beach is very nice but there isn't much shade. A lot of the shore excursion boats bring their clients here to snorkel and some of the local dive shops come here to scuba dive.

The restaurant was very good and none of us complained about the food. All in all we had a super day, so much so that my wife wants to do it again when we return in February 2007.

The snorkeling was very good, as was the diving. My wife took 182 photos while snorkeling, which I chided her about endlessly. I took a number of photos while diving, as well.

The photos can be viewed at: http://www.sunfield.smugmug.com

Click on Cruise 2006. The photos are divided up by ports and you can find three for St. Lucia; one for the island, one for snorkeling and one for diving. Unfortunately, I didn't post any pictures of the beach, restaurant, or dive shop at Ti Kaye. However, the below sites should help. The opening photo at Island Divers shows the dive shop dock and restuarant on the right, and the beach on the left.

http://www.tikayevillage.com/

http://www.islanddiversstlucia.com/schedule.htm

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Denny

Hi Denny,

Thank you for the beautiful pictures and the info on Ti Kaye.... Very helpful.;)What a wonderful itinerary you and your wife had.... May I ask what line and ship you were on? Did you write a review? I'd love to read it.

Thanks again,

Judy

Judy,

We were on a 14 day on the Sea Princess, 1/28/06 - 2/11/06. I did not have time to write a review on this one because I was way too busy after we got back with reviewing about 900 pictures that my wife took, alone. Then I had to get them printed for her photo album, and then do the web site. Now I'm working on back-to-back cruises on the Crown Princess for about the same time frame next year. I seem to be spending all my free time working on cruise related things.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Denny

Archived