Barcelona Hotel - Quad

Hi Everyone,

I have searched these boards and have only come up with one hotel in Barcelona that offers quad rooms - we are traveling with our kids and prefer to have them with us so we don't want to consider two rooms at this time. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? We want to stay "downtown" to see the sites...near the hop on, hop off bus route.

Hi VacationHappy,

I'm having the same problem. We are traveling with two younger children and prefer to have us all in the same room. The only place I've found so far is Hispanos Sieta Suiza Apartament which is small all-suite hotel with suites that can sleep four or six. There also seem to be lots of apartments one can rent (see bcninternet.com), but I'm a bit hesitant since it's our first time in Barcelona and don't know the ropes -- would feel better staying in a hotel where there's someone to ask for help if need be. What is the name of the place you found? Does anyone know anyting about Hispanos Sieta Suiza or have any other recommendations?

Caitlin's Mom

There are six of us going on May 8th and we've booked the Royal Suite at the Hispanos Sieta Suiza Apartament for three plus one night. It looks good and has had good reviews. We had the same problem of finding a spot for six that would let us book a single night.

We'll be back on May 25th so we'll have a better idea whats its like when we get back.

By the way , the Suiza Apartments is an apartment hotel. So it has most of the hotel type features yet are fully furnished apartments. So you would have cleaning, a staffed front desk, etc, etc....

As far as I can tell , The Suiza apartments are part of a major hotel chain and not a single apartment building. Its owned and operated by:

"Epoque Hotels,

800 West Ave. # 335 - Miami Beach, FL 33139"

A second recommendation for the Hotel Continental Palacete. In June we will be there for 3 nights. They are giving us a large room with two extra beds for our two teenage girls. The total I think is 230 Euros per night. As the previous poster says this includes breakfast and a 24 hour snack and beverage buffet. Great for kids and the location is perfect.

KathiB

Our family of 4 (2 adults/kids 9 and 12) stayed at the Hotel Hispanos Siete Suiza in Barcelona prior to our Brilliance of the Seas cruise in August, 2005.

The hotel was ideal for our needs, and convenient to the Sagrada Familia cathedral and helpful local stores for last minute shopping. A buffet breakfast was included in the rate, and the apartment had a full kitchen. The two bedrooms and two baths afforded everyone space to breathe after the flight over, and to get a good night's sleep before departure.

We booked the hotel through Orbitz, which offered a better rate than the hotel's website.

Recommend the hotel very highly, and found the rate to be reasonable compared to two rooms or a suite at a conventional first class hotel. The kids enjoyed it, as the experience got them into the mindset of being in Europe, rather than at a Hilton or Sheraton at home.

Attached below is our cruise review, which describes the hotel further:

http://cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=12362

Archived