Should i worry????

Hello-Kitty

I am afraid to ask, Guaranteed cabins through princess, i just booked yesterday and it was a guarantee mini suite, location is really not that important to me but i am reading the other post about obstructed views and so on.

Is their really a BAD suite???

I am afraid to ask, Guaranteed cabins through princess, i just booked yesterday and it was a guarantee mini suite, location is really not that important to me but i am reading the other post about obstructed views and so on.

Is their really a BAD suite???

There are no obstructed view minis on any Princess ship.

Remember on Princess you pay the same for a G as someone who has an assigned Cabin in the same Cat, so I would say more likely than not you will get a decent cabin. At least that has been our experience...on our last 2 cruises I have booked G BA and BF because I booked late and the cabin, choices were either aft or forward so I figured I would take my chances with a G, both times I ended up with cabins mid-ship,I was very pleased..... I have seldom heard people complain about a princess G.

I am afraid to ask, Guaranteed cabins through princess, i just booked yesterday and it was a guarantee mini suite, location is really not that important to me but i am reading the other post about obstructed views and so on. Is their really a BAD suite???

That was a troll (the OP) getting lots of responses...:D

Archived