? Fun Pss?

HRKC

Possibly a stupid question... completing the fun pass...

We just received our passports and I went to the Carnival web page to complete our fun passes. After selecting "passport" as a form of ID, the sight asks questions such as "date of issuance", "date of expiration"...

One question asks for the city of issuance. The passports themselves do not have any "city of issuance" printed on/in them.

The passports were mailed from New Orleans, LA. We applied for them in Amherst, Ohio. I am assuming I should use New Orleans for the city of issuance.

Does anyone know the correct answer?

43 days to board the Miracle!!

Thanks for your help.:)

Possibly a stupid question...

We just received our passports and I went to the Carnival web page to complete our fun passes. After selecting "passport" as a form of ID, the sight asks questions such as "date of issuance", "date of expiration"...

One question asks for the city of issuance. The passports themselves do not have any "city of issuance" printed on/in them.

The passports were mailed from New Orleans, LA. We applied for them in Amherst, Ohio. I am assuming I should use New Orleans for the city of issuance.

Does anyone know the correct answer?

43 days to board the Miracle!!

Thanks for your help.:)

I would use the city that you applied in, thats what we did, no problem found, so you can use Amherst.

Okay, two of you suggest I use Amherst, and two suggest I use the authority listed on the passport which is the United States Department of State.

And I am still considering New Orleans...

Any tie breakers???

Okay, two of you suggest I use Amherst, and two suggest I use the authority listed on the passport which is the United States Department of State.

And I am still considering New Orleans...

Any tie breakers???

Like the other poster said, put in the city that is listed on your passport where it was issued from. Sounds like New Orleans in your case? Mine was issued from the Seattle Passport Agency.

Don't put your hometown on there. That is not where your passport was issued from.

Like the other poster said, put in the city that is listed on your passport where it was issued from. Sounds like New Orleans in your case? Mine was issued from the Seattle Passport Agency.

Don't put your hometown on there. That is not where your passport was issued from.

I used Seattle. That was the city it was issued from. My husbands was issued in New Orleans, and he used that.

I believe it will be New Orleans. Although the city is not actually printed in the passport, that is the city that issued the passport since New Orleans was listed as the city on the return address on the envelope.

Thanks.

Archived