Just back from Glory Western 4/22-4/29!!

Now that you mentioned it, I did notice some sewage smell on the 8th deck in a small area of the hallway (about half way back. We were also on the 8th deck but we did not have any problems with odor on our end of the hallway (We were in cabin 8253).

We were in 8309 so not too far from you, but we smelled sewage at different times throughout a large portion of the ship. One evening I went to the ladies room near the Golden Restaurant and the hallway smelled so bad it made me feel sick.

JaBee-

I was on this cruise too and did a full review today.

1) Karaoke....which lounge is it in, who is the host/ess, and is the lounge one of the no-smoking lounges?? We stopped by Karaoke one night, but it was standing room only. I know thatthere were people smoking in there, but it wasn't overly smoky.

2) Piano Bar...Who was the piano bar singer and were they any good?

Didn'thit the piano bar.

3) We will be eating at the 5:45 seating. Which of the Dining Rooms will I be in? Youshould be in the Golden Dining room.

4) What time did you arrive for embarkation? How long did it take from entering to door to boarding the ship?

We were at the port by 1215 andon lido by 130

5) De-barkation...did you self assist or wait on your tage to be called? Did Customs seem to be picky or did it go pretty smooth? We did self assist and were off the ship by 830. Customs wasn't bad. Short lines .

Happy cruising... -Diane

Sorry it's been a while, back to work you know!

Costa Maya, we did the chocchobean ruins tour with island marketing. We enjoyed this as well, but our guide did not speak English as well as our belize guide, but then again, English is belize's national language, and not Mexico's. We did the ruins in the morning and then the pez quadro beach break in the afternoon. Got lots of sun that afternoon! The water was beautiful , had a nice Mexican lunch served by Rosalina, who took very good care of us while we were there. Walked thorough the town and then back to the port, did a little bargin shopping there as well and then back to the boat. It was a wonderful day, still enjoyed Belize more, those that say they don't like Belize, all I can say is...book with x-stream cave tubing and you will change your mind!

The last 2 days at sea were sunny and warm. Just relaxed, did go to the white heat disco Thurs. night for 70's and 80's night, that was fun, only went to karoke bar once, smoke got to bad, and the piano bar was also smokey and the piano guy didn't look like he had the place hopping, more like a depressed, cry in your beer atmosphere.

We had a great time, We will definetly cruise again, we just want to assure that we have longer port stays next time.

Archived