Ship e-mail

(your own ship e-mail address?)

my sister is leaving Sunday on Alaska Cruise and they have been assigned their own ship-e-mail address. How do you find out about this? :confused:

Sounds like a very good money making idea for the cruise line. It'll get people onto the internet more often so they can soak you with their very expensive cost per minute usage fees!

s.

Guest nhrich

Not to mention the extra charges for using the custom e-mail addresses.

If you can get into your regular e-mail via the Internet, use your regular e-mail; otherwise, just set up a Hotmail or Yahoo e-mail account and use that.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

My parents went on Norweigan on January (can’t remember which ship-sailed from Charleston to Western Carib) and they were assigned their own email address. I never tried to email them, so I’m not sure if it worked, but they did assign then.

Not to mention the extra charges for using the custom e-mail addresses.

A lot of times e-mail addresses are given away free. Think of all the free advertising of thousands of people using @rci.com or @carnival.com e-mail addresses.

Guest nhrich

NCL, for one, charges $3.95 for each e-mail sent or read from their e-mail address, in addition to connect time charges. That could add up in a hurry.

Archived