First Time User with a Question

Cal Gal 58

Hello! This is my first time logging in, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with my question. Is there any way via this site to contact someone you met on a cruise? My husband and I and our best friends sailed on the Sapphire Princess out of Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera on April 8, 2006. We met a wonderful couple. She gave me their email address to stay in touch and send the pictures we had taken...and...you guessed it...I've lost it! I saw a link here called "Whatever Happened To...?"...is that where I should be? Any help would be appreciated. I am excited to learn from a friend that this site exists, and look forward to learning and sharing about cruises - they are fantastic and I am hooked! Thanks so much.

You might also try going to the roll call for the date of you sailing. It's possible the couple may have posted there. Or they may have met others that did. Doesn't hurt to check. Good Luck.

Archived