Carnival Glory 4/22/06

Bukyohare

Well I was supposed to get a copy of the travelog from the cruise for my girlfriend and I and I messed up. Did anyone from the Carnival Glory cruise (4/22-4/29) get it? And if so, can I pay you for a copy? Apparently Carnival does not sell them once you are off the boat. Someone please help me out! Thanks!

Well I was supposed to get a copy of the travelog from the cruise for my girlfriend and I and I messed up. Did anyone from the Carnival Glory cruise (4/22-4/29) get it? And if so, can I pay you for a copy? Apparently Carnival does not sell them once you are off the boat. Someone please help me out! Thanks!

I would also be interested and willing to pay!:)

Hey guys! I bought the DVD, but I just need to figure out how to copy it. Let me see what I can figure out, and I'd be happy to get you guys a copy! My email is my name @aol.com if you want to contact me with your addys.

BTW, Ms. Pammy, I finally figured out who you are lol.....your hubby (I think) was in the hairy chest contest, the scavenger hunt, and did kareoke? I also think we talked with your sister at the little restaurant in Costa Maya about bringing back Cuban Cigars LOL.....was she petitie with brownish hair and some tattoos? If so, she was really nice.....It's funny she wished she had Daves info too....I'm not interested in him romantically either, but he was just so fun and nice, I would just love to keep in touch. None of us can even remember his last name. My niece thinks its something 'oni'...anyway, I've searched and searched on White Pages and can't find anything that rings a bell...too bad we can't get our hands on a manifest LMAO....kinda wish I had a friend or sister or something that worked for Carnival.....If I ever do find him, I'll be sure to let you know for her. :)

Hey guys! I bought the DVD, but I just need to figure out how to copy it. Let me see what I can figure out, and I'd be happy to get you guys a copy! My email is my name @aol.com if you want to contact me with your addys.

BTW, Ms. Pammy, I finally figured out who you are lol.....your hubby (I think) was in the hairy chest contest, the scavenger hunt, and did kareoke? I also think we talked with your sister at the little restaurant in Costa Maya about bringing back Cuban Cigars LOL.....was she petitie with brownish hair and some tattoos? If so, she was really nice.....It's funny she wished she had Daves info too....I'm not interested in him romantically either, but he was just so fun and nice, I would just love to keep in touch. None of us can even remember his last name. My niece thinks its something 'oni'...anyway, I've searched and searched on White Pages and can't find anything that rings a bell...too bad we can't get our hands on a manifest LMAO....kinda wish I had a friend or sister or something that worked for Carnival.....If I ever do find him, I'll be sure to let you know for her. :)

Yes, Yes, & Yes that was us!! lol Ohh too funny I'll email you on the video.

As for Dave I dont think I ever heard his last name...we called him Cadillac all week because of a story he told us. I'll ask my sister is she knows his last name, maybe we can track him down.

Hubby, Sister, & Daughter

DCP_1092.jpg[/img]

Archived