Can we use the refrigerator?

Luxuriate

I'm going on the Conquest on May 14th. I've been reading over and over about putting things in the refrigerator. Now, I have been on 6 cruises on cruise lines other than Carnival and I have NEVER had a refrigerator. Is this legit?

Thanks,

Cheryl

I'm going on the Conquest on May 14th. I've been reading over and over about putting things in the refrigerator. Now, I have been on 6 cruises on cruise lines other than Carnival and I have NEVER had a refrigerator. Is this legit?

Thanks,

Cheryl

No, it's just there for decoration :p

Sorry :p Yes, you can use it... but it's not cold. I wouldn't put anything in there that I needed to keep cold... not impressive temperature on those things in my opinion :o

If you want to use the fridge... have them remove everything on arrival.

We used out Fridge on the Valor to keep our Water bottles cold, but since it was better to keep them in Ice on the Desk, after the 3rd day the Steward just locked it up again. Like Cheryl said its not cold enough for sodas or water, just use the Ice thingie they provide you and just tell your steward to bring you an extra bigger one if you need it and keep it full of ice every day.

Fred

We will be taking our first Carnival cruise soon (Legend). We have used the refrigerator on other lines. Here is what I have gathered about the Carinval refrigerator. Please let me know if this is correct.

1. It is really there for the in room mini bar.

2. You ask the steward to remove the mini bar stuff and then use the refrigerator. Check your S&S to make sure there are no mini bar charges.

Is it cold enough for a carton of milk? DW is a big tea drinker, but prefers to put skim milk in her tea instead of the creamers. She takes a carton of skim milk from the buffet and puts it in the cabin refrigerator for her room service tea. She doesn't use much, so a carton last about 4 days. Ordering a carton each day from room service for two cups of tea would be wasteful in her mind. She knows that she can, but it goes against our nature and upbringing.

We might also put a couple of cans or soda and maybe a bottle of wine inside, but the important thing to her is the milk. She's funny about her tea.

Archived