Wyndham Grand Bay Coconut Grove and restaurant

Kirk's girl

We will be staying the night before our cruise at the Wyndham Grand Bay Coconut Grove Hotel. It will be my husband's b-day, so I'd like to take him to dinner somewhere nice. Any suggestions on a great restaurant and/or ideas for a fun evening on the town in Miami. He loves steak and seafood. (Actually, we're open to just about any type of food.:D ) Neither of us have been to Miami, and I'd like to make the evening special.

• 1 month later...

I have this hotel booked also and it was a pre-pay internet rate and since i have pre-paid can not be canceled ro I don't get a refund. But I have heard nothing but horror stories about this hotel and I am scared about our pre-cruise (Elation) stay here the night of Sept. 9.

We are meeting a bunch of people cruising our sail date from our roll-call at Bubba Gump's at Bayside. Maybe check this out.

But everything from bed bugs, front desk literally a "desk", no ice machine or vending machines, you have to call room service to get ice, pool dirty with leaves and jacuzzi broke the whole week. These are just a few things that I remember reading from some reviews on this hotel. Oh yeah, one more thing, there is no parking facility on premises so they charge you $20 something to park your car here.

BEWARE! We are stuck here but you might still be able to cancel your reservation. If I were you I would do some homework and seriously consider booking else where.

Wish we could!:o

Archived