Carnival Victory Review - 4/30/06

Georgeb - our steward was Putu. He was pretty good, and everything was definitely cleaned well and shipshape. There were like 2 days where the room wasn't made up until 11 or so. No problem, and only noticed because I had to go back to get something or hit the head.

One thing I should have put into the review (my wife doesn't even know this) - there was a girl that came in to service the room twice without knocking. Never got her name. Lucky for me (and for her) I was up and dressed, but still a little unnerving. Might wanna keep the door locked.

Eliot - The terminal we went out of (and back into) was actually an old building, but the inside looked newly renovated. There is a vacant lot between this terminal (10) and the one that the Valor was docked at (which was a new building).

I was very nicely surprised with Miami this time. Usually it has been a hassle, but this time was not too bad. Still not very good signs on where to drop your bags for the Victory (right beside the fence of the vacacnt lot), the signs for the parking, or the signs for the exit out of the lot.

Archived