photo packages

Of course they do--do you really think if there is money to be made, the cruise line would take a pass? Keep in mind, the photographers really don't care if your eyes are open, or you have a piece of hair in your mouth, when they snap the pictures?

We purchased one or two of the very best shots, (and they will be taking pictures everywhere), but for the most part, relied on our own pictures to document our trip. (Not that we needed too much documentation--I kinda feel that if you need "mementos" to recall your trip, it wasn't worth the time or $$$!!!)

cb, that's just nuts! Having pictures and other mementos of a trip is hardly a bad thing or reflective of not having had a good enough time!

Some day, after years and years and years and years and years of events and trips and people and experiences, you, too, will be glad to have physical reminders of those events and trips and people and experiences.

:)

Any time you see the photographers taking pictures, be sure to have another taken, on the formal nights hit one backround one the way to dinner and a different one on the way from dinner. You will have more to choose from that way. Our family ended up with some beautiful pictures, not all are great, but the more you have to choose from the better your chances of having some great professional pictures to take with you.

We have had absolutely wonderful photos taken on the ships. They always cost us $20 for an 8x10, but there may be a package deal that I don't know about. There's no sitting fee or anything like that. You just buy the ones you like.

I think most of the photographers are gifted, but it may be that you're all dressed up, happy, full and lacking a care in the world. I swear those photos take off ten years and twenty pounds.

Archived