NCL Dawn -Shows, Entertainment, etc.

slider9499

Anyone know if the NCL Dawn has any kind of passenger talent show, piano bar, etc.?

yes...it has "Kareoke" idol & yes...it has a piano bar the "Star Bar" I think there is also a piano somewhere else...don't remember where though.

yes...it has "Kareoke" idol & yes...it has a piano bar the "Star Bar" I think there is also a piano somewhere else...don't remember where though.

Kareoke? all my practice in the shower will come in handy. i can't wait to embarass my kids..

Kareoke? all my practice in the shower will come in handy. i can't wait to embarass my kids..

That'll be the best part of the cruise...luuuuv embarrassing the kid! or kids! :rolleyes:

Sybil,

The other piano bar is in the Atrium outside Le Bistro, Impressions and Gatsy's Bar.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Sybil,

The other piano bar is in the Atrium outside Le Bistro, Impressions and Gatsy's Bar.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Hi Monty Monty! nice to see you on "board". What do you think of all the trouble "Sybil" is getting me into? I was going to say Le Bistro...BUT...ya need to be real careful about making mistakes around here...I've seen way to many "Fires" on board...wouldn't wanna sink ship! LOL!

Anyone know if the NCL Dawn has any kind of passenger talent show, piano bar, etc.?

Upon reading into my NCL brochure...I noticed that the Dawn also has a "Star Seeker" talent show...I don't recall this from my 4/26 cruise...It says that they also host this show in the summer months for kids ages 5-17...Now you can embarrass your kids...and they can can return the gesture!...:D

To quote the brochure:

Take a shot at stardom on your cruise with NCL's Star Seeker, our onboard passenger talent showcase. The second-round winners receive a free cruise where they'll go on stage as our featured performer. It's allot of fun and it's proven so popular, we even offer a Junior Star Seeker for kids age 5-17 during the summer months.

So...now you have it...Kareoke Idol & Star Seeker talent shows on the Dawn.:)

Archived