Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the first thing I said when I went into work monday. ARG! So, ya...im off the valor now ws on it from may 7 to may 14th. It was nice I even liked the pink in the dining rooms! I took a lot of pictures too im currently putting them on an online photo album so when its done i'll repost it. I had a lot of fun tho! Mr. V the Matre d was awesome also our waitors junior and Davor were fantastic! Davor was a little better tho cus whenever we would see him we would talk to him for awhile and he didnt mind he even introduced us to his wife who also worked on the ship. We had Brett as the cruise director and he was pretty funny he even put on a magic show which was also good. The shows especially the comedians and hypnotist were AWESOME! Michael Macy and Percy Crews I think were the best shows. The food was good, especially the desserts, the cheese burgers are amazing so next time your on a cruise be sure to pick up a burger! theres so much stuff I could say but im tryin to get the main points in. a bucket of beer is like 20 bucks or somethin which is kinda crappy however if you go to st maarten theres like $1.50 beers and like 8 bucks for liters of alcohol so just pick some up there. I really dont have any complaints except there werent a lot of single chicks :( but ahhhhh well! I still met a lot of cool people! The people at our table one group was from newfoundland canada and the other was from ft lauderdale florida, both very awesome people and i wish i could cruise with them again! Well thats about it for my review...any questions let me know and I should have these pictures ready for viewing soon. latr

My DW and I were on the cruise with you. Pretty depressing to be here at work today. We were also in the Washington dining room with "Mr. V, the Maitre' D." We had 5:45 sitting. We had an awesome time and all I can think about is where the ship is now and how I can somehow get back on. :(

Yup i was in the washington at 5:45 too MAN now i gotta plan another cruise. You might have seen us...we were on the bottom like in the middle. If you saw us walking around we had our suites and shades on. we were known as blues brothers, men in black, fbi, secret agents, james bond...haha I didnt have my suite on but in nassau some lady from the island called me "rambo" and wanted to braid my hair.......rambo would never get his hair braided...if he did it would be embarassing to die from rambo cus you got killed by a muscular guy with beads in his hair....thats not cool

Archived