Children's program

I am a compulsive planner. Why else would I be on this board? Right. I am just wondering if anyone who has recently been on the Rhapsody or who is going on the Rhapsody has any information on the program for ages 6-8. We have cruised Disney twice and Carnival Conquest. Our son loved Disney, but did not enjoy Carnival. I would greatly appreciate any info you might have. Thanks.

I think your son will love the 6-8 yr old program on RCCL. Our son has cruised since he was 4 on the Grandeur, which is almost like the Rhapsody and he had the best time in AO. We had early seating, son would finish before we had dessert, one of us would take him to change and sign in. We would usually let him stay for late night until 11 or 11:30pm. We would have to drag him out. Don't miss priate night, that is their favorite. Now that our son is older and we have cruised on the Navigator, he thinks that is the best, lol

My son is 10 yo and has been on NOS, EOS & AOS. He prefers them to Disney. I agree with gambler about Pirate Night. My son still sings the song around the house ever so often!

My kids ages 6 & 8 had a great time on GOS last December. So much so that they decided they'd rather spend the day on the ship than get off and go to the beach in Cozemel. We spent many afternoons at the pool but they were both clock watchers and wanted to get back to their kids stuff at the right time.

It was funny because the first couple days my DH and I felt a little left out. :o

Have fun!

Thank you everyone, you have really been helpful.

Absolutely agree. Our families' second cruise includes our 4 year old that we left home last year when went to Alaska.

The reviews here give me a big relief.

Thanks all.

Archived