egg crates on the beds

I can't find the link for special needs on RCCL. I think I will need egg crates on the bed and can't remember the website or e-mail address. If anyone has it that would be great

special_needs@rccl.com

(There is an underscore between spcial and needs...don't know if you can see that.)

Why don't you just call them--much easier than finding sites and links!!!!

personally I found it much easier to just email them.. they sent me a response within 2 business days and ours are on reserve and will be in our cabin when we board. Calling is a bad experience for me.. always on hold no less than 15+ minutes and usually get transfered at least twice during the call.. very frustrating to call them. I'd rather just zip them an email..

We have always gotten them when we get on the ship..........when we first meet the cabin steward,we ask for one.................on the Explorer a couple of weeks ago,the steward just did not understand what we wanted(language barrier--egg crate?? whats that?haha)............turns out he called it a sponge!! Well, we got our sponge!! Cant imagine sleeping without one on the ships..............

Archived