Question for those who have toured with Cosol

melscruisin

I have been reading about Cosol's tours and would love to take one this August when we stop in St. Lucia on the AOS. However, I also just recently learned that I am pregnant. This means that any excursions that involve ATVs or off-roading are out of the question. My question is what type of vehicle does Cosol use for his tours? Does go off-roading or over rough terrain at all? Thanks for your help. :)

Air conditioned vans. No off roading or vehicles like that. The only place you might have a problem is at the Drive In Volcano as you actually get out of the vehicle and walk around and in some places it is quite steep.

We toured with Cosol last month. It sounds like you are in the early stages of your pregnancy. I agree with the other posters. I really don't think you will have a problem. When it comes to the volcano, you can decide how much to do or not to do. You might find the smell a bit hard to handle (sulphur--some people say it smells like rotten eggs). But as far as the roads are concerned, you should be fine. I think the roads there good. There is some walking on the trip but your doctor is probably telling yout hat exercise is recommended. Enjoy your trip and best wishes with the birth of your baby.

Archived