Didn't think I would miss it.......

sail7seas

I find I miss the list of how many folks are on the Board at a given time and which registered users were on line. I miss it. Any chance it might still be added here do you think?

:( There is a box at the bottom of the page that says "Currently Active Member" I would of thought they could do this especially since they have it for all the boards combined. Has any one noticed if the other boards are commenting that they are also missing this.

LauraS Can we please get our active users back for each board?

Hi

As you can tell by my number of posts, I'm no expert on the CC boards, but at the bottom of the screen you can select Who's On Line from the menu in the drop-down Forum Jump. Is that what you were looking for? If so, it seems to provide even more information than previously. If this is not what you were after, apologies....

Cam

Orcrone-

Opppssss!!! I guess I won't be winning "Name That Tune" anytime soon:D ......... Mea Culpa

No problem!! But maybe you'll win now if that song comes up.

I don't have a lot of info. I just know a lot about totally useless, trivial matters (with no disrespect meant to the Beatles or 3 Dog Night).;) :D

:) I just tried doing the Forum Jump to see "Who's On Line".

Don't like it!

You get the total number of members and visitors.

Then it lists the members alphabetically and what thread they are reading or answering.

You don't get just who is viewing, for example, HAL.

:(

I like to see who is on line the HAL Board.

Not the list of the entire Cruise Critic.

It means nothing to me to see hundreds of names I don't recognize who may be reading posts of some cruise line I'll never sail.

I think it is really weird that you can go to Who's Online and see exactly which thread that person is reading. What if I don't want the world to know that I'm looking at the thread about coming home from a Disney cruise with a "little souvenier"?

Would like to know who's on the HAL board at the same time I am, BUT I don't care which thread they are reading!

Include me as wanting to see who is on the HAL board at any given time. I could care less what they are looking at or who is on the other Cruise Critic boards.

I would sure like to have the old listing of who is currently on the HAL board at the top of the first page like it used to be.

Archived