Rhapsody Owners suites

cruiseokie

I would very much appreciate the pics, my e-mail is rxrexabz@cox.net

have a great time...we were on the Rhapsody last november but had a JS so we are excited to upgrade to the owners suite next cruise, although it isn't until oct of 2007 I'm counting the days.

Thanks

Branda in Tulsa:p

• 4 weeks later...

We are back and I am telling you it was a wonderful cruise, you will love the OS. We had luxury robes on the bed for us to keep. Two times we had little treats brought to the room. Once was it was a cheese plate then other time a plate of sweets. Dwight was the Suite attendant and he was great...really didn't see him much but, when we did he was always cheerful and ready to get anything we needed. However, we never needed to ask for ice or towels or anything really.

I am going to email you the pictures that I promised but, will also provide the link to my webshots page for all to see in case anyone else is interested. Look under the album named "Rhapsody". I just have cabin pictures up of Rhapsody so far, will get more later. http://community.webshots.com/user/pamela2465

One thing I tried as hard as I could to capture the size of the balcony and it for some reason does not translate well on the pictures....it much bigger then it looks.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise!!

thank you so much for the pics they are wonderful...I posted a request for you on another thread so please just ignore that one. I am so glad you had a great time and can't wait to go.

thanks again

Branda in Tulsa

Is that right? If so, thank you so very much for posting these as that is the cabin I will be in in May.

In your opinion, is there enough room for a rollaway either in the cabin or (as my son hopes:D ) on the balcony?

Is that right? If so, thank you so very much for posting these as that is the cabin I will be in in May.

In your opinion, is there enough room for a rollaway either in the cabin or (as my son hopes:D ) on the balcony?

I am happy to report that no rollaway will be needed as the couch you see is a sleeper and the bed comes right out. The nice thing is in the evening your suite attendant will have it out and turned down with a chocolate on the pillow just as the main bed will have. In the morning when the suite attendant makes up the room he will put it up so you will have the nice sofa to enjoy. I am sure if he would like he can camp out on the balcony. :)

Also, was very nice being up in the front as you will not have many people walking by your room. Nice and quiet up there, motion was not a problem either.

If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer. The cabin number we stayed in was 8504.

I am happy to report that no rollaway will be needed as the couch you see is a sleeper and the bed comes right out.

Sadly, however, at ages 20 and 19, it's been a number of years since my children of opposite sex have been willing to sleep in the same bed. It's not terribly practical either as my daughter is a kicker.

I told my son about a thread where the boy slept out on the balcony on a lounge chair and this notion has tickled him. But, I would still like a back-up plan.

I knew you had to be in one of the 04's since I saw the connecting door, but I got my lefts and rights all mixed up.:rolleyes:

Sadly, however, at ages 20 and 19, it's been a number of years since my children of opposite sex have been willing to sleep in the same bed. It's not terribly practical either as my daughter is a kicker.

I told my son about a thread where the boy slept out on the balcony on a lounge chair and this notion has tickled him. But, I would still like a back-up plan.

I knew you had to be in one of the 04's since I saw the connecting door, but I got my lefts and rights all mixed up.:rolleyes:

Ah now I understand. :) I do think there is plenty of room for a rollaway, might mean moving the little dinnette table around but, should work fine.

Being a boy he can probably sleep most anywhere, I know my nephew can. The only thing about sleeping on the balcony is he might have some pretty wild looking hair in the morning. :D

Ah now I understand. :) I do think there is plenty of room for a rollaway, might mean moving the little dinnette table around but, should work fine.
Good. Thank you. I was pretty sure there was. But pictures and floorplans really don't convey the actuality of a space as seeing it does.

The only thing about sleeping on the balcony is he might have some pretty wild looking hair in the morning. :D

It would probably just be the look he's been trying to achieve with mousse every morning...sigh...

Archived