Shore Excursion - Technical Difficulties

Hi everyone:

A newcomer to these boards....but everyone here is great...so much info

QUESTION....We are booked on the Volendam Feb 1/07 out of FFL thru Panama Canal to San Diego. Within the last several weeks I have booked several shore excursions...no problem.

Now anytime I log on to HAL's shore excursion page I enter booking number and name and a pop up window comes on stating "Security Alert You are about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure. Do you wish to continue?"

If I reply yes....then a HAL page comes up that says "Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please go back to your browser blah blah blah!!!!!!

Has anyone had this happen to them?

This is so frustrating.....I know the trip is a long ways away...is this the problem?

Yet, I booked the turquoise cabana for this trip no problem since they go really quick...and TODAY found out that Volendam is no longer going there on Feb 2 but to Grand Turk instead.

As posted on another thread I think I'm more than just angry ....Grand Turk vs HMC...what is HAL doing? but that's another topic

Help please

Thanks everyone

Brad

The "security alert" is coming from your browser. It's coming up because the HAL site is having a problem, and the error page is a "non-secure site". Periodically the HAL site does have problems. And it does seem to be having problems right now.

Thanks Dakrewser.

According to other posts in different threads, I guess this is only one of many computer glitches with regard to HAL's new system. Thank goodness this is only a minor one.

Best wishes and thanks again!!!

Thanks wander

I haven't been as fortunate...it's been 3 days....all at different times and have been unable to get passed that pop up window....will just keep trying, I guess.

As I say we've got a long ways to go and besides the cabana rental all other excursions will probably not be waitlisted.

Regards and thanks again

Brad

Archived