Cruise Ship Secrets / Travel Channel

Hello-Kitty

I'm not sure if it is the same tape, but the one I saw sometime back was really a pretty superficial account. I didn't think they revealed any true "secrets", but that may be the cynic in me.

I'm not sure if it is the same tape, but the one I saw sometime back was really a pretty superficial account. I didn't think they revealed any true "secrets", but that may be the cynic in me.

yup watching now, no real secrets, they just threw secrets in the title, still fun to watch:D

Druke,

It is the same one that has been shown before but I still enjoy watching it. I must admit to having them all recorded and still can not help turning it on when they are on the Travel Channel.

Take care. I have to get back to watching the show. Ron

My hubby is watching it now........I've seen it before. He's enjoying it though. LOL

BTW-it was on at 7 here and we are in the eastern zone.

I love the Travel Channel, but wish they'd showed more about cruising and less about poker. Way too much of that for me.

but have you noticed how all the cruisers are young, thin, and consistently beautfully dressed. haven't notice this crowd on any of my Princess cruises. I'm not saying that we are ugly, fat and slobs, but we're not like most of the "Secrets" people. Kinda makes me wonder just how secretive they are... Certainly doesn't extend to their filming!

Hey, I'm just sayin'

Charlie

Archived