H2O Zone Question

children of all pages per their add....

but not for children who aren't potty trained according to a few signs posted around the h20 zone

if you happen to get a TA or RCCL rep that says swim diapers are allowed - tell them to check their facts before they tell other customers that...staff kicks kids out of the zone if they appear to be wearing diapers/swim diapers under their swimsuits.

I'm really looking to find out if H2O is for adults as well as children ... meaning adults without children. OR ... is it just a children's area?

I certainly would not expect or want children that aren't potty trained in there ... even if it is just for children. I've raised a child of my own and would never have brought him in a public swimming area before he was potty trained. I don't feel that's fair to other swimmers. I'm always concerned about health issues ... as much as possible ... and being considerate of others.

So ... if anyone know about whether the H2O zone is strictly child oriented or also for adults (maybe someone who has gone on a pre-inaugural or those who are now sailing when they get back), I'd be grateful for an answer.

Thank you ...

Hi, GMoney,

Thank you! That's what I was hoping for. I've been picturing walking through there to cool off. That's PERFECT!!!

Soooooooooooooooooo ..... how did you enjoy your cruise? I can't wait to hear all the reviews since I'll be on there in two weeks. YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

Hi, Patrick,

I just read your other review. Thanks for such an in-depth review!

I appreciate how objective you were, and I could perceive both the "good" and "bad" from your words. My only real concern is crowds, but I'm sure I'll deal with those, too, because everything else sounds GREAT to me. I love the Navigator sooooo much, and after two cruises on NOS am now ready for the Freedom. I just HAVE to do FOS at least once.

BTW, do you happen to remember what was on the Surf menu? I'm very curious about THAT one.

Thanks,

Lynn

Hi, Patrick,

I just read your other review. Thanks for such an in-depth review!

BTW, do you happen to remember what was on the Surf menu? I'm very curious about THAT one.

Thanks,

Lynn

Hi - I'm glad the comments were helpful. I'm sorry but I don't recall the Surf menu details, but from reading other threads, it looks like the menus will be posted here shortly ! I'm sure you will have a great cruise!

Hi, Patrick,

Thank you for the kind wishes. I'm sure I'll have a great cruise, too. How can I not?

Funny, you're going on Caribbean Princess on 11/12. That's my anniversary, and a friend of my son's recommended that ship. I sure would like to do another cruise before the end of the year. I'd better start saving up AFTER the Freedom <g>.

Lynn

I like your attitude Lynn! I will have a drink for you on Caribbean Princess. :) I am very excited to be going back to Princess and I'm really looking forward to MUTS! We got a great deal so maybe that next cruise isn't as far off as you think!

H20 zone was a great place for a "kid at heart" There seemed to be a larger shaded area for the lounge chairs, lots of different ways to quickly cool down, waterfall in the pool and a neat little whirlpool. There were not many children of the maiden voyage so don't know how relaxing an area it would be with lots of kids.

was on the NYC to Miami trip with my TA friend & her kids. Her 10 year old son got a piece of his artwork signed & it is framed & hung at home. Guess Freedom is a huge training ground prior to 6/4. The best of all ships were on to train from purser to servers to houskeeping staff. So this cruise to Miami was the best of RCCL being spoiled by the new hires & all passed the test. Servers have to carry 16 dinners with covers from the kitch 2 floors up to the back serving station. Purser makes sure faces have smiles, no crude words to paying customers just fix the problems.

Then the best were off in Miami & back to their ships. So a working vacation from Germany..........

So I hope everyone enjoyed a few goofs that humans make & learn by. But the staff is #1 as I was told by her.

Then the best were off in Miami & back to their ships. So a working vacation from Germany...........

I only met one crew member the entire week who hadn't been brought over from another ship. Not sure where all of this "new employee" stuff is coming from.

Tracy

Archived