Seating At Pool

Let me get a knicker change before I answer this. Ever seen sharks devouring their prey? Well it pretty much equates to that!

Just put their towels etc to one side, when and if, they come back, tell them the help moved them. Shuts them up everytime! *S*

The trick is to stay up all night partying and pass out on a lounge chair next to the pool. You should most likely change out of your formal wear as it may give your plan away. I think even the worst of the chairhogs would not be to interested in moving a sleeping, hungover person. LOL

This past November we sailed on the AOS. The first sea day it rained all day, so on our 2nd sea day everyone was out. We went out around 10:00am and the place was packed. We went up to deck 12 and found a couple chairs over looking the pool. This filled up quickly too. Around 11:30 a group of 4 left to have lunch. They left a towel on each chair. By 1:00pm they had not returned and a couple asked about two chairs. We said go for it as they had been gone for 90 min. Around 2:00pm the group returned and wanted "their" chairs back. The couples reply was great, " Sure if you buy us a bucket of beers." I thought that I would blow beer out my nose. The group even tried to bargain down to two beers. At that point my wife and I had enough sun, so we sold our two chairs for four beers. I think we could have held out for more but I was getting a mean sunburn.

Steve

Archived