duty free cosmetic shopping on the Sapphire

nauticalnerd

I'm thinking of buying some cosmetics, skincare stuff and perfume from the duty free store on the ship.

What brands do they sell on Sapphire and what is the product range like? Do they have any of the limited edition products recently released at department stores? Have they got the new Tom Ford for Estee Lauder Auzuree range yet?

Do they have any of the more 'boutique' perfume brands like Annick Goutal, Serge Luetin, Creed and L'Artisan?

Sorry - I don't know about the Sapphire or those particular items specifically, however, when we were on the Grand, I was not impressed. Maybe it was just me. The makeup I looked at were only about $2 or so cheaper than in the dept stores. I know they had some Clinique and Estee Lauder along with others.

Sorry - I don't know about the Sapphire or those particular items specifically, however, when we were on the Grand, I was not impressed. Maybe it was just me. The makeup I looked at were only about $2 or so cheaper than in the dept stores. I know they had some Clinique and Estee Lauder along with others.

I would buy in duty free shops and onboard because in my experience I have always saved the tax...which is a saving of 14% for me living in Canada:)

nauticalnerd,

They have a shop on the Sapphire dedicated to cosmetics and perfumes. I pretty-much just shopped my normal brand and can not tell you what lines they had in total. I can tell you that in the Lancome brand, they had an extensive collection of skin care products and cosmetics. They had several products of each kind from that line (for example 4 or so formulas of the moisturizers, several cleansers for different skin types, 2 formulas of toners, 2 kinds of night formulas, etc.) The also had Estee Lauder line with a good selection. The prices were about 10% cheaper than in the stores here. My $30 product was $27 on the ship.

For the frangrances, I am virtually no help, as I am not much for perfumes. They did have Ralph Lauren products, I remember that much. (I much prefer smelling the mens colognes to the womens :p )

Archived