2009 Itineraries?????

Ok you super planners - I need some help. I turn 40 in 2009 and would like to plan a special cruise, meaning I will (for once) actually care about my cabin assignment.

I know 2007 and 2008 itineraries are out, but when will 2009 ones be made available? Sometime next year? I'm curious for both RCI and X. Thanks!

Actually, I think 2008 is only out through April. I'm looking to plan a 50th anniversary cruise for my in-laws June/July 2008, and still no sailings yet on Explorer. I've heard from my agent, to expect it anytime, and from the loyalty ambassador onboard Explorer not to expect it until April 2007! Yikes.

I'm with you gmoney, i turn 50 in 2009 and am getting my friends in money saving mode for a girls only cruise, i'd love to start planning but i know that it's just a little early, nice to dream though isn't it?:o

GMoney:

Whatever you choose to do I know you'll have a fantastic 40th birthday. You have a lot of cruise experiences and to reach that before 40 is a blessing.

I can't plan the far in advance but I would plan on a cruise to a destination that you may have never been to or maybe a favorite itinerary that you've been on. Treat yourself to the Royal Suite and have a fantastic time. From your previous posts, I think you mentioned you went on a B2B2B. Top it with a four week cruise if you can and go to all of your favorite places.

Whatever you do, you'll have a great birthday.

Enjoy!

GMoney ~

Thank you very much for the compliment, it's greatly appreciated.:)

I'm turning 40 in Sept and I'm very excited about the B2B cruise. Besides reaching the new chapter in my life (or a new section on survey's. LOL) a lot of fun things will be happening on this cruise as well. It's our first B2B, first hump cabin, Platinum member on the first cruise, Diamond member on the second cruise and meeting many new friends. My husband is a great guy and he's the one that suggested this B2B cruise which means the world to me. Turning 40 actually doesn't bother me... it's just another number but I'm definitely going to celebrate.

As I said, you're extremely fortunate for all the traveling you've done and I know this will be a difficult decision to make. Keep a list of your favorite ports/cabins/ships/etc. and take it from there. If there's a place that you haven't cruised to then there's another option to look into. The options are unlimited but I know you'll find something. Keep me posted and best of luck.

Archived